• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Built like a tank

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PACub100

IHCC Supporter
So I'm mowing in front of my house today and as I'm brushing past my bushes, I big bug dropped onto my left arm. Since I'm "skittish" (to say the least) around them, I left out a sound I'm not particularly proud of and swatted it off with my right hand. Doing so caused me to remove my hand from the hydro lever and plow head on into my 6' high stone foundation wall.
It only left a small scratch on the headlight bezel. Can't say that about these new plastic lawn mowers...
So the moral of the story is, if you're afraid of bugs,get yourself an IH Cub Cadet. 👍😎👍

So, I'm just moving about my morning doing my things in my ways when I decide to take a break.

Popped a squat to relax a bit and out of nowhere, this lumbering colossus takes a swipe at me!

What's a bug to do? I lit out for the territories but rest assured... this evening I'll be rallying what pals from the mosquito-district for some pay-back. Like as not. I'll find a horse-fly or two, too.

Can't wait to hear that creature's baby-deer shriek again.

Bugs Lives Matter, baby.

>Editor's Note< The Op's tale made my wife's morning. I try to read her the most entertaining post each morning.

So, I'm just moving about my morning doing my things in my ways when I decide to take a break.

Popped a squat to relax a bit and out of nowhere, this lumbering colossus takes a swipe at me!

What's a bug to do? I lit out for the territories but rest assured... this evening I'll be rallying what pals from the mosquito-district for some pay-back. Like as not. I'll find a horse-fly or two, too.

Can't wait to hear that creature's baby-deer shriek again.

Bugs Lives Matter, baby.

>Editor's Note< The Op's tale made my wife's morning. I try to read her the most entertaining post each morning.
gYtHr0qrUq82Ah-kiLPfeIn7UujOv9BKdR-TiTnVhwE.png

Back