• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Buck Creek Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,
I would love it if someone would step up and help with set-ups. Any expert set-up guys coming?
We have some good flat areas. It is amazing how close you can get it in your garage.....sometimes.
The FAQ has good info for setting up, I know you've been doing lots of homework. You should be in good shape.
It's the poor bastages that don't read and won't listen to advice that end up making a mess.

And lastly....not to preach...but...
Wear hearing protection while you plow.

Rick B. said!
"It's the poor bastages that don't read and won't listen to advice that end up making a mess. "

Rather like a forum that I know of!!!!

263783.jpg

Now THAT is what I want to see! Get out the Carhartt's.
Currently misty, sprinkling. The ground should be perfect!
Hot coffee and cider will be appreciated at those temps.

I am trying,,

Buck Creek is now the 6th most posted plowday thread

Rick,
Yes it's going to be a great day to plow. Lots of sun and fresh air. And the warm clothes.

Jeff,

There will be plenty of us to help you setup your plow. I'll have ramps and blocks to drive on and my aiming board to point the plow. It's a pretty quick process.

The set-up instructions for my Brinly plow say to remove the stabilizer bolts and nuts from the sleeve hitch and leave the plow to wag around back there like a dog's tail when it's not in the ground. Is that right?
1a_scratchhead.gif
happy.gif

Frank you better get driving to make Buck Creek!

The door prizes continue to pour in...yikes!
Everybody should leave with something.
Setting up as I type. LOTS OF FOOD HERE!
See Ya'll tomorrow.

Rick, We're wondering about directions to the plow site coming north from Hwy 30. Looking forward to a great day tomorrow!

Just made it through the mayhem and congestion in Madtown, WI. About 2 hours to go as I see it! We can't wait to turn some of that good IA soil!!! I'm gonna email a pic of our load to Kraig and maybe he can insert them here for me as I can't resize from my phone!

Steve,
North on hwy 13, 1/2 mile South of Ryan turn East on D47
6 miles East. watch for signs, deer, and Amish.

Been working at this all day......whew!

Loaded up tonight. I'm westbound first thing in the morning.

Not bringing the 782 on this trip. I decided my single axle trailer would be overloaded with the Super Allis and the 782. I need another trailer.

See ya in the morning.

Mike I am pulling out around 5am driving green chevy hauling a 169

board-post.pl

Corey and I did some test plowing (in the dark with 1 out 2 tractors with lights).

We turned some of his heavier ground and it was first gear for my 108, great conditions. The plow day soil is more sandy, and should be nice.

Weather forecast is cool, maybe some sprinkles / showers LATE. You may need the wipers on the way home. But it is a go.
Up early tomorrow.....still have to get the road signs up!

My tractors may be yellow (149) and red (782), but I'm green (with envy). Sounds like you guys are going to have a wonderful time, wish I could be there with you.

Back