• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Buck Creek Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,

I'm going the same direction from Rockford. Might see you on the way.

Mike

Hey I heard there was work being done on a bridge on one of the main routes going to the plowday. Check your routes before you go. I should be there too.

Mike you will go right by my house, I see 20 from my back porch (by the God be to glory barn) I will be driving a green chevy silvrado with a 169 in the back.

Chris thanks for the help

Jeff,
That should work fine. 310th (X47) then Hwy 38 to Hopkinton. We'll try to have signs in "Hop" town.

Avoid coming through Delhi. The road that crossed the dam went down river with the lake.

There is a corn maze about a mile away and an Amish "bent & dent" food store just down the road. Good craft things in Manchester and Monticello if the wives want to come and kill time and $$.

Some more very nice Door Prizes showed up from way up North in Minnesota. Thank anonymous grumpy bear donor!

Rick-- I'm looking forward to attending my first "official" plow day. I'll be driving down from east central WI with my cousin and my son. They both are really looking forward to attending their first plow day too! I spoke with Corey the other day and he seems like a really nice guy. I finally got down a couple of weeks ago to pick up my "new" 100 from Mike Masheris (which was an excellent experience by the way--many thanks to Mike) and I have it set up for plowing. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys from the forum that I haven't had the opportunity to speak with in person yet. Now all we need is for the good weather to continue!!!

Jeff,

I have a White Ford F150 pulling a trailer with a Red Cub 782 and likely my Allis 720 SGT.

Mike

Mike I will be watching, Chris are you bringing Mike M and coming up 20

Will someone please get some photos of Mike H's AC720 for me? Especially some action shots of it plowing!
bouncy.gif
I have an AC620 which is pretty much the same thing only a bit older. I like saving photos of them. Go figure...
whistling.gif

Or Mike, if you'd be willing to send me some photos of it that would be great. The higher the resolution the better. TIA
happy.gif

You guys remind me of a song...

"There's armored cars, and tanks, and jeeps,
And rigs of ev'ry size.
Yeah, them chicken coops was full'a bears
And choppers filled the skies.
Well, we shot the line and we went for broke
With a thousand screamin' trucks
An' eleven long-haired Friends of Jesus
In a chartreuse micro-bus."

Joshua.....carefull calling this an "Official" plow day. I have NO IDEA what I'm doing trying to organize this thing!
.....ah heck we'll have fun right??

Rick--no doubt!!! I'm looking forward to it regardless.

Kraig--I'll be sure to take pictures and also some video clips. I enjoy documenting these kinds of things. My cousin Mike will also be taking a bunch of pics too I'm sure.

We'll be rolling in an old school Black and silver Cummins ram with my 100 in the bed and my 224 Case in the trailer. I will also have Mike's super sharp 328 "Demonstrator" Case (the MTF tractor of the month) also in the trailer.

I hope it doesn't get rained out am loading my 982td grease burner today.I have a road trip to Kansas Texas and Colorado and have to be back friday nite to go to Buck Creek on Sat
greenthumb.gif

Sounds like a whole bunch of us coming up 20 from the east.

Mike hope to see ya.

I keep thinking convoy song, thanks Rick

Charlie, hook up you trailer and come join us, I am sure you can find some cubs up this way

Jeff B.
That would DOWN from here, LOL
No going anywhere for me now.
I fired the wood stove the 4th, so I'm here for the duration.

My cousin and I plowed under about a qtr acre of black sandy loam this afternoon to polish the "'shares" for this upcoming weekend and for me to make sure the 100 was setup and ready to go. It was a blast to use the old gearshift 100 for plowing. I'm really looking forward to putting it to work on that rich Iowa soil.

Mike--have fun running that Red Cummins "oil burner" out west!!! Just be safe and make it back in one piece. My cousin can't wait to check out your 982TD.

"We've got a great big convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight..."

Jeff,
Good work getting set up for plowin' Just about time to put your work to the dirt.
Charlie probably has to shovel snow by now waaay up North, but for sure If you get the bug...come on down. It's not sooooo far.
I'm earning my keep painting bed rooms so I can play next week-end.

Get your batteries charged, mix in the MMO, let's roll some dirt!

Wow. Been busy getting tractors and plows ready. Like Josh my cousin said we did a little practice day to make sure things were up to the task. Plowing with that Cub 100 is a feeling only us Garden Tractor guys can appreciate. I think in creeper gear a guy could pull out a tree.
lol.gif
Well I'm looking forward to the trip. Lord willing we will see you all Friday night and Saturday!
thumbsup.gif

Rick
looking forward to this weekend its gonna be a blast.

nothing like a day in the dirt...

You guys better be ready for this first timer, I am going to need help learning how to set it up

Back