• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Buck Creek Plow Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh...too many cans of plowing fluid yesterday.
But I'm up...........HERE WE GO!

Well I am not going to make it there from Boone. Kids want me to be with them.

Mike S, Caleb, and I had a great time at the Buck Creek plow day! A special thanks to Corey and his family for hosting us. I can't say enough good about their hospitality and how they accommodated us Wisconsinites! Rick you put on a great event and I hope you can do it again. Longer write up to follow and lots of pics.

A big THANKS to Rick Beem, Corey Melchert (and his dad) for a great cub day today at Buck Creek!
happy.gif
I sure enjoyed meeting each of you in person, and Rob Dehli, Josh Spicer, David Schwandt, Mick Morgan, Jeff Baker, and Michael Masheris. I didn't have the pleasure of talking with Joshua Stertz or Mike Hicks this time around, but I'm glad you both made the trip and hope you enjoyed yourselves. Did I miss any others? Wonderful hosts and thanks, too, to Charlie for the generous door prizes.
ihrotate.gif

BOOM!! What a great day..Rick..Cory..Fine job boys..great time had by all..Nice tractor Professor Schaff..Dave a big THANK YOU for the spare belt you and your Misses saved the day..Jeff,tell Dee that we were glad you could make it!!Rob good to see you. I just can't say enough good about plow days...seein guys with there kids, helpin them learning how to operate tractors and just spending time making good lasting memories,good clean family fun..Thanks to all who sent door prizes..Fun Fun Fun
Shift.gif

Rick, Corey and all involved in hosting this event .....thanks for a great day in the dirt.....Totally awesome ...really nice to see some old friends and meet new ones as well. I did not get to plow much but my middle daughter made a few rounds and now hooked on plowin, looks like my days of bringing 1 tractor and plow are over!

GREAT time, GREAT hosts and Hostesses, GREAT Folks, GREAT food, GREAT plowing, GREAT weather (well for most of the day anyway), GREAT door prizes, oh, did I mention this was a GREAT day to be alive AND an American!!

Thanks to all who made this possible. Just couldn't have been much closer to home than this was!!

Hope the weather holds for one more chance in a couple weeks!
Dave & Carolyn

What a great day even if I did loose a valve stem

Josh Thanks I enjoyed the 100

Rick and Corey Thank You for hosting a fine day

And thank youto the sponsers

Tom heres a few to hold you off

263924.jpg

263925.jpg

263926.jpg

263927.jpg

263928.jpg

Kraig I did get pics of mikes A/C and will send them to you some time this weekend

I like the color scheme on the bronze/red 782 and it looks like the Turbo Hydro has a stainless plow share!
happy.gif
happy.gif
Thanks for the pics, Jeff!
happy.gif

Back