• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Buck Creek Plow Day #3

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that is the penciled in date.

Ixonia is 53 minutes from my house.....I'm going to BUCK CREEK! Way cooler crowd there.
With fall in the air...I better start some organizing.

Would like to add the "chain game" to the venue...everybody seems to have fun with that.

Right now.... ALL goes as planned.... COUNT ME IN!!! And with two newbies that have never heard of a Plow Day but I am thinking they will be very excited. ( I hope to have one on the 782D plowing and the other riding with me.)
happy.gif

I'm planning on attending. Should be a prime opportunity to discover what I forgot to tighten properly on the 317.
explotar2jr.gif

RUB RUB RUB

Penciled in date....erased due to schedule conflict.
NEW PENCILED IN DATE
10-28-17
Might need snow plows....we'll see.

I'm in....
Workin on the plow machine as of right now
Changing the trany gear ratio
And a new paint job
Buck Creek is always a blast!

I have to say that the two newbies can't make it then. But God willing, I am going to be there with a Cub Cadet.

Cancelled.
Going to Rockford Iowa PD

Huh, thought I was kicked out of here...go fiqure...

Rick B. I saw the Rockford Plow Day on Facebook. Do we need to put up the post here so others will know about it? I'm going to Rockford also then. Hopefully I will have a newbie tagging along.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Anyone hear anymore about the Rockford, Iowa Plow Day happening October 28. 2017???
1a_scratchhead.gif
</font>

I'm planning on attending if it is happening. Anyone else?

I just shared it in Iron Age Cub Cadets Group Marlin,
Only place I have seen it so far is Facebook.
I won't start a thread on it because its not my circus.

I would say that if Travis wanted to post the info on this or other forums, he would.
And since he hasn't, Facebook would be the only option for the info!
That being said, there's no point in taking away from the Buck Creek topic with other events that are relevant to it.

Back