• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Brother

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danderson

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Doug Anderson
Brother diagnosed with esophageal cancer that has spread. Course of action they are taking indicate that it’s not going to be a good outcome. Sees oncologist Wednesday.

Doug-

That's terrible news...especially when family is involved.

Best of luck with everything.

Doug, so sorry to hear of this.
sad.gif
Cancer sucks.

Doug, my brother had prostate cancer three years ago that had spread throughout his body. They wanted him to start chemo and radiation, he agreed to the radiation but wouldn’t take the chemo, instead he started taking cannabis that his kids wanted him to try. The cannabis is legal in Montana where he lives. His last pet scan shows he is free of cancer now and he is here visiting me now. He would never have made it without the cannabis. He made a believer out of a lot of his doctors. I would recommend anyone with cancer to give cannabis a try. I lost my wife to cancer and the chemo and radiation made her life miserable, if I had it to do over I would insist she give cannibas a chance.

Brother has been having chemo treatments every 2 weeks. He had a PET scan today. Doctor used the word “profound” to describe the changes brought on by the treatments. Excellent news

Back