• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING

Brother

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

danderson

displayname
Doug Anderson
Brother diagnosed with esophageal cancer that has spread. Course of action they are taking indicate that it’s not going to be a good outcome. Sees oncologist Wednesday.

wshytle

displayname
Wayne Shytle
Doug-

That's terrible news...especially when family is involved.

Best of luck with everything.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Doug, so sorry to hear of this.
sad.gif
Cancer sucks.

rchristensen

displayname
Richard Christensen
Doug, my brother had prostate cancer three years ago that had spread throughout his body. They wanted him to start chemo and radiation, he agreed to the radiation but wouldn’t take the chemo, instead he started taking cannabis that his kids wanted him to try. The cannabis is legal in Montana where he lives. His last pet scan shows he is free of cancer now and he is here visiting me now. He would never have made it without the cannabis. He made a believer out of a lot of his doctors. I would recommend anyone with cancer to give cannabis a try. I lost my wife to cancer and the chemo and radiation made her life miserable, if I had it to do over I would insist she give cannibas a chance.

danderson

displayname
Doug Anderson
Brother has been having chemo treatments every 2 weeks. He had a PET scan today. Doctor used the word “profound” to describe the changes brought on by the treatments. Excellent news

Latest posts