• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Brinly plow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vince, I had not heard about you losing suitcase weights. Bummer. ☹

Steve, I was joking about it being caused by me. I only plowed one or two rounds and that was early on, way before that got crooked. I more than likely have video proof. :D I had my Original out at a plow day a few miles North of my property, Osceola Plow Day put on by some of Art Aytay's students. That was around ten years ago already. I'm usually behind a camera not a steering wheel when at plow days.

It looks like someone may have been stopped and others drove around in this area. I'm going to have to dig out my video of this Spring Tillage Day and have a look to see if I captured anything from this area.

View attachment 143633
1621439222343.png

Planted suitcase weights! LOL. Did they grow?

I'll have to go visit this field again, its been over 10 years, there might be lotsa weights growing lol

That property is less than 10 miles from my place and every time I go to my cabin I drive right past it. What does a suitcase weight plant look like?

I would expect that they would be green. Do they ripen yellow?

Weight.jpg

I found the thread from this, there were only 2 weights lost this day in 2011. hopefully Kraig drives by and sees a field of them growing lol. now my question is where did my other 2 weights disappear to? I had 12, lost 2, currently have 8, hmmm

If you're just gonna lose them anyway, I would sure appreciate it if you sent some my way-some to use, or some to plant. Either way.

If the weights have a handle like the green one's in the pic above, why not use a small wratchet strap and tie them together?
At least if you lose them you will lose them all. I'll bet you could find them then! :errrr:

Back