• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Bring it on...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PACub100

IHCC Supporter
Finally got around to taking the mower deck off and putting the transdensor on along with the snowthrower. Supposed to get a good storm tomorrow into Monday...bring it

20220115_173913.jpg

very sweet.

cant post my blower. its a simplicity hahah the cubby is down till warm weather. rear flat tire. low hydro. grrrrrr

Transdensor, the updated form of David Kirk’s PointsSaver. See the Kirk Engines sponsor box at top of page.

Yeah, I did my driveway Sunday night and at first I thought the skids I swapped on Saturday were set too low cuz I wasn't getting close enough to the pavement. Turns out I didn't turn the stop on my rock shaft far enough. Adjusted it yesterday morning and got better results.

Finally got around to taking the mower deck off and putting the transdensor on along with the snowthrower. Supposed to get a good storm tomorrow into Monday...bring it
Let me know if you feel it starts easier. My 782 always starts but only after many tries when temps are 20 degree F and below. Many times the starter gear kicks out as it cranks. Normal function of the starter. But annoying that the engine doesn't continue to run.

Let me know if you feel it starts easier. My 782 always starts but only after many tries when temps are 20 degree F and below. Many times the starter gear kicks out as it cranks. Normal function of the starter. But annoying that the engine doesn't continue to run.
So far so good, but Sunday night was around 20 degrees and I'd run the cub around 2-3 that afternoon. I started it around 7:30. Granted it'd been about 5 hours but it was inside my garage (unheated)...so it probably wasn't as cold as it could have been. Monday morning was around 30 and it fired right up.
Biggest thing is the fluids. I can tell it doesn't turn over as easy as in warmer weather. I haven't drained the 30 weight out of it yet and replaced with 5w-30. Also, the hydro really lets you know it's not happy for about 4-5 minutes...those combined put a taxing on the starter and it did kick out once or twice Saturday afternoon when I was getting it started to swap the deck for the snowthrower.

Back