• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Briggs 20A

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
Anyone here ever rebuilt a Briggs model 20A114? My Uncle brought it into the shop and asked me to assemble it after he tore it down and had the piston replaced. I've got some questions and was curious if anyone here had gone through this one before?.?.?

I'd Google briggsstratton engines and I know they answer questions about all makes and models of the beloved Briggs engines. I recently got a 9 hp Briggs for the Pow'r Pup. I'm going to have a shop in Marshalltown rebuild it. EJ is THE BEST in the area.

Mike, see if this does anything for you. All other 20A references are for fuses and rectifier parts.
bash.gif

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/search_result.php?q=20A114

I've researched that very same site Allen. And about 12 others, most want you to join before they'll answer a question. And Briggs says buy our manual for answers..

I was hoping someone had "gone before" and could answer a couple questions to get me going.

But thanks to you both for trying!

MIke.... Have faith. Something will appear to you and be able to help you out.
happy.gif
Just saying.... Then please keep us posted on your results.

Mike ,if its a twin engine [L]head this is this is manual you want [271172 ]if its a vanguard v twin ohv this is the manual you want 272144 ,if its a intek-v twin cyl ohv ,this is the manual you want 273521 .hope this helps

Back