• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Blunier Plow Day - Roanoke , IL October 24th & 25th, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or Woodys in ElPaso, across from the hotel.

The earliest ones usually show up at 2:00 or so and then trickle in from there.

We usually start around 5:00-5:30 and plow until about 8:30 or so and then BS for a while longer in the shed....very "loose" schedule.

We will be having chili Friday evening, along with some crackers/cheese/sausage. Feel free to bring something to complement the meal if you wish (certainly not required though).

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Anyone who shows up before lunch Friday will likely be put to work
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I got the 108 outfitted to hunt night crawlers today!
I had some old lights on the shelf and I had picked up the amber LED lights on clearance awhile back...so I broke out the hole saw and attacked the toolbox into a light box!
Oil is changed, new plug, fresh MMO mixed gas. I'm ready(ish).

291251.jpg

291252.jpg

Rick,

Looks like a very capable rig!

Looking good Rick!
thumbsup.gif
that is one tough GT! I love that video from BC I where you are striking out that field. That beast is just hauling along with little to no effort. I am bummed to see lights on there--I was looking forward to seeing you plow with your night vision monocular!
roflol.gif

Caleb helped me change the oil and filter in the 782 tonight and top off the HyTran. I installed a rear "plow light" on it last night. I do believe the Cubber is ready to plow! We delivered it to my Uncle Rog's tonight where Casey already is waiting. Tomorrow night I hope to finish the "plow light" on the Mule and a few other items and then take that over too. Thursday night we load up to head out.

Right now it sure looks like we are in for some good weather. Hope that doesn't change!!!

Ran into a major stumbling block on the 149D so it will not be at plow day. I may still drive down, take some pictures, and enjoy the sights and talk to old friends.

Wes--what a bummer! I was looking forward to hearing that smoker just barreling through the field! Well, maybe sometime next year. You'll have to share on the other page what happened to the 149D project...

Mick---totally agree!
buttrock.gif
bannana_guitar.gif
groupwave.gif
Shift.gif
1AA_dance2.gif

I will be attending again this year bringing my son along for the first time. He's going to be doing all the plowing on his off color tractor that we just installed power steering on to make it easier for him to control. This is always a good time.

Well, I'm getting pumped to get to the BS session....I'm better at that than plowing anyway!
I did manage to get a coulter notched today. (Torchmate CNC plasma tables are nice!) I hope I made something that will work.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Got it all sharpened up and I have the band-aids to prove it.

I'm with you Rick! Looking forward to catching up with old friends and making some new ones. We need to discuss the possibility of BC II.
biggrin.gif
We're taking off work tomorrow so we can get an early start. I'm planning to pick up the big trailer tonight after work and get everything loaded up.
If you guys have time, post some pics of your rigs loaded up. The convoy to Bluniers PD IX is about to begin!!!
animatedihbear.gif

Rick,
Still have all ten fingers?
biggrin.gif
Looking forward to seeing all the plow rigs. Looks like I'm gonna make it for some observing. My son's coming along as well. Will be there Saturday am. Rick and Josh, BC II sounds like a great plan. Had a good time up there last year. Looking forward to Steve's PD on Saturday. Last I looked, still calling for temps in the upper 60's to 70. Everyone travel safely..........
thumbsup_old.gif

See ya on Saturday Josh. Remember the invitation to make a few rounds on any of my rigs is still open.

Anyone finding it hard to focus on work?!?!?
construction.gif
pcwhack.gif
correct%20police.gif

When is it time to go plowing? Is that clock broken?
bash.gif

Josh,

It took me 2 trips just to get my machines 8 miles from my house to the farm!!!!

ALL,

Weather is looking great!!!

PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING:

1) RULES, as posted below. Please sign in when you arrive at the registration table.

2) Review the MAPS. Know where to park and where the parade lap will be (don't plow there, it will be marked).

3) SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY Operate your equipment safety out of consideration for everyone. Please stay out of buildings and away from farm machinery.

Finally, We will have a special donation can on the registration table to help Bryan McMeen's family after his untimely death. For those who didn't know him, he helped make the IH Cub Cadet forum what it is today and was responsible for much of the early "webmaster/moderator/tech support" functions. We wouldn't have a plow day if it weren't for his efforts to promote and help grow the forum in the early years. Please consider making a donation if you feel inclined to do so.

We look forward to hosting and hope to see you all in the field soon!!!!!

The Bluniers

Well!!! You know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men...

I thought that I would have lots of time to get everything set for tomorrow. However it rained from noon until about 6pm here. So, the afternoon time I thought I would have to load the trailer with tractors and plows, was lost. So, we ended up taking about three hours tonight and getting everything set. I have the five tractors and plows loaded. Hopefully tomorrow we can just get up and hit the road!

291320.jpg

Better pics tomorrow...

Well Josh, welcome to the club!
I went to pick up a borrowed enclosed trailer and needed to raise the jack 3/4" to get the ball under it. I did not realize the jack was topped out nor my strength = kerrsnap.
So off I ran to get a jack and tools to remove the jack & get get the truck coupled.
I guess I'll be shopping for a handle or jack assembly! At least the trailer is home. Time to load!

Loaded & Ready to rock 'n' roll here!
Will be heading out around 9 or so.
Foggy here this AM, can barely see the end of the street.
Look for me on US61-I-80, I-39.

We're loaded and ready! See you guys when we get there.

Back