• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Blunier Plow Day - Roanoke , IL October 24th & 25th, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah...Friday NIGHT plowing....I better fiqure out some lights for the 108 or buy some night vision goggles! I guess I know what I'm doing next weekend.
I had stripped down all the extras for day time no-hassle use.
I'll be pulling a 27' enclosed trailer for two Cubs because they don't get along very well.
Actually, I'm going to pick up a dune buggy later Saturday so I'll be arriving in extreme overkill mode!

Rick--now that is some funny stuff right there. I was struck by the picture in my mind of you driving your tractor with a night vision monocular strapped to your noggin!!!
clappy.gif
You are obviously bringing your 108, what is the other rig you are bringing along? Also, is your son coming with you?

Who else is coming along and whatcha bringing besides the few afforementioned? Where is the buzz? We are ONE WEEK away and this thread is still amazingly quiet for one of the premier GT plow events in the country!
dunno.gif
I've never been there and yet I'm really looking forward to it. Do any of you BPD veterans have a funny or interesting story to share from a past PD? It would be interesting to hear any unique stuff...

Kraig--any more formerly "unpublished" photos you can put on here? It will all add fuel to the fire.
thumbsup_old.gif

Some of our group is staying in EL Paso. I only live 2 hours away so i will just drive down in the AM

Just looked ahead at the extended forecast. 50's to 60's all next week without rain. High of 62* Friday and 66* Saturday. Of course, if the weather guessers are right.
biggrin.gif

Still hoping to make it. Staying at my parent who live prolly 20 minutes away. Will be an observer without a cub in tow. Might have to borrow one of those Quietlines Dave. The 1772's not making the trip.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Jeff B., you still gonna try to sneak down for some viewing Saturday morning before work?

Josh, I'll bring an extra plow.
Having governor problems w/the 1450 so may have to sub the 1000 in place of it.
I'll have to throw the ags and weights on it. We'll see.

Hey Dave,
Thanks for the offer!
thumbsup_old.gif

I was just kidding around. Not wanting to make ya do any extra work. Still up in the air if I'll make it or not. I'm leaning towards yes. I'm ok with being an observer. Not wanting to have you go to the trouble then something popping up and me not making it. Appreciate the offer, though. That's what's great about our hobby and the guys/gals we meet here.
greenthumb.gif

Dave S.--we'll plan to meet you for Bfast! Sounds great, looking forward to chatting again. I want to hear a first hand account of that Mopar you posted pics of awhile back.

Josh S-- (I feel like I'm addressing myself!) don't worry about having something to use. I'll have three tractors and plows with me. You can try out any of the three that you like!

291103.jpg

Is that you guys over there??

Corey Melchert (finally joined the forum btw) who was the land owner and co-host of the Buck Creek is coming with his 782.
I don't think my my little guy is coming, but that could change.

I'm down to the 108 aka "148" and my 129 loader tractor currently. Loader project goes into hi gear soon but won't be ready.

Josh S., (that is kinda weird typing out for someone else
biggrin.gif
), thanks for the offer as well.

Jeff,
Good to hear you'll be down for a little while. Don't forget the camera. I enjoy your "furrow" shots.
thumbsup.gif

Jeff...you get there ...hunt me up...You can plow with my 122 or Calebs 1650..or the 1811...or I'm quite sure some one will give up their ride...You can't go to plow day and just watch...Right Steve Schaff!!!
Shift.gif

Rick B--
roflol.gif
. Classic! Glad to hear Corey is finally on board! Corey, feel free to chime in anytime! I can't wait to see you again too! You made BC I an unforgettable experience for my son and I. We appreciate it! I'm gonna be bringing down my 782. It isn't in as good of shape as yours but it is still a plowing machine!

Jeff B--looks like if you show up, you won't have any excuse not to make a few rounds. Chances are you could make generational rounds of plowing--an O, 100, 122, 125, 147, 128, QL, '82 series! You get the picture! Hope to see you there. Same goes for you Josh S!

Mick...Right you are
Shift.gif
. I was hooked after trying out your 123 two years ago! I'll be there with my stepdad by mid-morning on Saturday. Bringing plows for my 73 and 100 and will be trying out a new serrated coulter setup this time. My professor buddies scheduled our annual chili cookoff that same evening so I'm juggling two fun things at once. Planning to stick around at plow day until 1:30 or 2:00, then head home.

Steve--Can't wait to see you there with that awesome little 73! I'm jealous of your serrated coulter setup and i haven't even seen it yet. Those of us who attend BC I last year were wishing that we had them on our plow rigs fo sure! Glad you can still attend even if only for a handful of hours! Slammin' gears in that 73
Shift.gif
!!!

My Wife and I are planning to go to Blunier plow day. I will be taking my 149 and 100 to the plow day. Hope to do some night plowing Friday evening if I get time to find out why the lights don't work on my 149. We are staying in El Paso. Where is a good place for breakfast Saturday?

Dale try Doc's on the main street through Roanoke on the north side of the street on the west side of town.

Tom,
Bring her along. What better way to celebrate your anniversary...........
whistling.gif

Dale,
Check in with Dave S. He and a bunch of others are staying in El Paso and are possibly planning a breakfast get together Saturday AM.

Back