• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Blade install question

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustin Wilson

Hi guys, I looked through the install manuals on this forum and still can’t find a way to detach my blade subframe from the mainframe for easier attaching. It looks like the attaching rod is welded to the subframe. Do I just pry the subframe from the mainframe?

Attachments

• 8CB56B00-5CDF-43E9-B595-F5A89E4826AE.jpeg
    8CB56B00-5CDF-43E9-B595-F5A89E4826AE.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
Yep! You got it
PITA either way
Try this,
Extending the upper 2 ears on the subframe helps a lot.
Engage them to the cross shaft then push & pick up at the same time at the front.
I know....easier said than done!!

Once mounted, fabricate a block/s of whatever height you need to place under the ass'y where ever needed to support it at the right height so you can just "drive" right into it?

Oh come on Dust'n - all it takes is practice practice practice. Once you have it figured out it gets pretty easy. No modifications needed.

I did notice you have the trip lock lever engaged. Make sure you put that in the released position or you may end up flying over the tractor.

Back