• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Black n Yellow

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steven, first of all, I'm a a PA native now living gin Atlanta and I bleed Steeler colors. The Steelers played no better than the Atlanta Fowl Coons tonight and deserve to get their a$$ kicked tonight! What a pos team they are. What are your thoughts?

As a life long Ohioan I have to say Go Browns! the win is not as sweet as I would like as i believe the Steelers “lost” more than the browns “won”. But, for the first time in twenty years the browns were able to capitalize on the opposing teams short comings when it really mattered.
I believe this is the price of letting the Steelers relax over the last few weeks. In the past the Steelers would never coast....this is what happens when they coast. it is Difficult to get that momentum back, poor team management I would not have expected from pittsburgh

we were exposed. We were who you thought we were. They got their ass kicked. And should have. JuJu talked ****. And got his **** kicked. It took 17 years to do. But it happened. we were due. Good for Cleveland. It was their Super bowl. Pgh needs to start over. Rebuild. Gonna be had for JuJu to look in mirror.

Back