• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Becoming a lost skill?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try finding a Chrysler 413 or the legendary 392!
even rarer a 345 2 x4 carbed desoto hemi of which i know where 2 are siting

lets see who knows what this came off of?

Attachments

• 1115161123.jpg
    1115161123.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1115161123c.jpg
    1115161123c.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1115161123b.jpg
    1115161123b.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
Have you ever seen a Shelby Ram Box for a SBF? I have the complete setup too. On the shelby collectors site we have found 4 documented units complete. With the sideways air cleaner, valve covers too. They all say shelby,not cobra

I think what humors me the most Charles is that these guys actually kinda look down on me and my skills simply because I can't run a computer program...baffles me!
I feel the same way. I had a bit of OJT in the automotive machine shop environment right out of HS. Had 1 day of training on a crankshaft grinder. Likewise on other key pieces. General machine shop, built that up for myself starting with a 14X40 engine lathe & a 9X42 Bridgeport clone. The remainder of my shop came 1 piece at a time & I had to learn it all from reading & trial & error. I have 1 piece of CNC equipment, a torch burning table. I built it myself, with the help of another bulletin board like this one called CNC zone. Guys like us have more than the equivalent of a BA college degree. I may not know my way around a CNC machining center…But I’ll bet not many CNC operator can do what we do either..

Back