• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Bagging issues

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronald Foster

My name is Ron Foster, I have a, I believe a 2017 XT1 46 inch I bought used 2 yeas ago. I quickly purchased the mulching kit and quick release double bagging system. I usually mulch do I don’t use the bagger very often, mainly for leaf pick up. I continually have issues with the shoot clogging and have to stop and unclog it. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, we’re you able to correct it?

I have learned however that bagging already mowed clippings after the fact does work a lot better and usually easier to spread on the garden as they are usually somewhat drier.

on a side note, one of the guys at the cemetery uses a JD unit with assisted bagger set up and refuses to remove it when mowing without the bags in the large unplotted section of the cemetery,
Talk about a mess, the clippings come out of the upper portion of the bagger discharge hood and just drop/plop all over the place by the double handful.

Back