• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Axles needed for a 1976 model 1650

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

jlord

displayname
Jim Lord
I snapped the end off of the right side axle right at the side gear in the differential. This is the course spline type with the disk brake rotor welded to it.
If anyone has a flea-bay listing for a pair of these, let me know and I'll check it out.
Lots of torque + lots of traction + lots of load = failure of the weakest link. It just twisted the end right off. It sure surprised me that that happened!

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I snapped the end off of the right side axle right at the side gear in the differential. This is the course spline type with the disk brake rotor welded to it.
If anyone has a flea-bay listing for a pair of these, let me know and I'll check it out.
Lots of torque + lots of traction + lots of load = failure of the weakest link. It just twisted the end right off. It sure surprised me that that happened!
Check out the Houtz cubcadetusedparts.com link at the top of the page. ;-)

jlord

displayname
Jim Lord
Thanks Digger,
I went through all the linked sites listings and didn't see any 1650 external brake type axles there. I guess I'll keep searching & waiting & searching... something will pop-up eventually.

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
You need the housing as well as the axle??
Both sides?
I may have a pair for you but shipping to CA will not be cheap!
Drop me a PM

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Thanks Digger,
I went through all the linked sites listings and didn't see any 1650 external brake type axles there. I guess I'll keep searching & waiting & searching... something will pop-up eventually.
There's a reason he has a phone number and email address listed. No one has everything they have listed on their site.

Latest posts

Group builder