• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Articulated Cubs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marlin-
Exactly what I was thinking when I asked, "so how do you guys plan on plumbing the motors, sort of like a sprayer where the right front & left rear are on one circuit and the left front and right rear are on another?" I think most of the Haggie sprayers and most of the detasseling machines are plumbed.

This is the drawing ive got, im not 100% sure on its correctness(is that a word?). I think the A and B will have to be swapped to get the correct rotation out of the wheel motors.

Im not sure how the haggie's are plumbed. id have to go look at ours and see.

25534.jpg

Here's a LINK to where Jim has been posting his progress on his articulated tractor.

Gosh that is rediculus to think Jim is ONLY 18. That was worth going to the green power site to see. Oh yeah he said he wanted 300 series sheetmetal????? Come on you have to dress it with red power stuff.
bubbly.gif

Tyler you lost 2 years somewhere after you read what Jim posted his age to be. Here's what I read:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

im only 20.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

On W.F.M.'s in his profile it lists him as 18 sorry. Still damn good for a 20 year old.

Tyler, ah! Agreed, his welding looks very good, I'd add that it looks good regardless of age.

Well, I had planned on making this thing with the cub sheetmetal all along. Then I thought, well I have some yellow and white in the shed, but I sold the green. Plus I think there is more room in the dash and hood for all the crap, ch25 motor, 1 hydraulic pump, 1 variable displacement pump, orbital valve, like to get the 3spool valve in there also, plus all the wiring an lines.

Oh and im 20, wish i was 18, didn't have a fubared spine back then.

Back