• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 30, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
Mike Patterson

Twila helps split wood and piled a few trailer loads in the basement and painted for four hrs. I give her 10$ an hr for her help and a bag of cull carrots for her saddle horse. The scaffolding won`t roll on it`s wheels to the corner because of the stand I built so my short wife can reach the wash line . I built the stand out of left over ends of 2"x12" lumber. To heavy to move around and it has sunk in the lawn some also.

I will post a picture of my Nomad this after noon after I get home from a rum with my wife.

Placidity:

263407.jpg

Pic taken from the seat of one of the CCs that was helping me today. Struck me as 2 maples hugging a fir.

Mike P

As promised . My Nomad MC ; better late than never!

263410.jpg

Frank C..I love the pic of the land, the tree's and the Maples " hugging" the fir.! It sure is placidity at its finest.

Don T... great looking bike.!

Cath

My daughters work for the neighbors doing various chores, and hooking up and driving the little ponies is one of their favorite.

263426.jpg

thumbsup.gif
, Jeff. "There's something about the outside of a horse that's good for the inside of a man". I guess the modern, PC version would be "of a person".
happy.gif
happy.gif

Allen: Last fish - DAMN!
happy.gif

Where's the one showing how Fancy loves robins? C'mon, Marlin, we can stand seeing a few feathers lieing around.
happy.gif

On my drive into work this morning I spotted an Eagle and had to stop for photos. Here's a few.

264407.jpg

264408.jpg

264409.jpg

264410.jpg

264411.jpg

Awesome shots of the eagle Kraig!

For David Schwandt, here's my CC Sidetrack! My niece from CA and I just before going for a cruise...

264414.jpg

Back