• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 30, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob, I am trying to install a sleeve hitch on my 782. So far I haven't been able to figure out the way to connect the long bar to the rock shaft. I have another sleeve hitch for a wide frame from a 149. I will sell it if you are still looking for one. $100 plus shipping from zipcode 46135.

For Sale,
Two (2) Solid fuel tanks. One for a 10hp and one for a 12 through 16hp Kohler. $20. each or both for $35. + shipping.
Two early QL steering wheels both for $15. + shipping.
Headlight panel for non-headlight QL's w/IH emblem $10. + shipping.
Three (3) IH 42" snow plows. $50. to $125. NO SHIPPING
Emial for pix

108 w/38"deck. Runs good. New PTO clutch, tractor clutch, throwout arm and bracket, teaser spring and throwout bearing. 38" deck has one noisy spindle bearing. $425 cash. Located in Louisville, KY ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net
263699.jpg

263700.jpg

263701.jpg

263702.jpg

263703.jpg

I can't remember the year of this 127. I bought it as a parts tractor for the 147. It is just too neat of a little tractor to use for that so I bought the parts that I needed and was going to find an engine for this little fella only with winter coming on it has to find a new home. The previous owner removed the engine after it threw a rod. It has a nice wire harness, good solid front axle with no pulley grooves, The dash tin is also in great shape with no holes or worn spots. I removed the original steering column because of too much play and when disassembled I disoovered the column was ruined due to too many broken pieces had gouged things up. So, I replaced it with a good one and then discovered it is for another model... It is too short for a 1x6/7 steering wheel. I also removed the lift handle to weld a piece onto the rod since the handle was broken and non usable. The back tires and rims are sold and I am keeping the narrow front tire and replacing it with another wide front tire/rim. I don't have a front grill screen and the tractor is in pieces as pictured. Battery is the old one and no good. Hood does have the brace only it has a crack (pictured) by the bolt hole and a dent on the curved part. I do have a front non light bezel for the tractor. Picked up in Colo, Iowa... $100.00.

263726.jpg

263727.jpg

263728.jpg

For $10.00 extra I'll include this with it... What you see is what is all I have for the light bezel.

263729.jpg

fall sale
nf seat spring 5.00
brinly parts 5.00
wf pto switches 10.00 ea
hitches 5.00 ea
IH center cap 20.00
QA lift straps straight 10.00 pair
QA lift straps curved 20.00 pair
wf hydro tubes 5.00 ea
1a tiller depth adjustment 10.00 sold
1a tiller 1/2 pulley 25.00
nf choke cables 5.00
nf throttle cables 5.00
ql throttle cable 5.00
all items plus actual ship from Waukon, Iowa
email is in my profile

263797.jpg

263798.jpg

263799.jpg

Cub cadet 782 diesel. Deck just rebuilt with new bearings and blades. All belts good. Complete drive shaft just rebuilt. All oils and all filters just changed maybe 5 hrs on it since. Has under 900 hrs on machine. Paint is really clean. Runs really good and strong. Asking $2550 or make an offer. Call or text Austin 618 795 5722 for questions or pictures

PRICE REDUCED to <font color="ff0000">$375</font> on the 108 I listed below at 1:25 PM, Oct 13th. I want it gone.

Sand Trap Rake:

For sale is one Sand Trap Rake. This is a pretty rare implement. It is missing some parts (hence the cheap price) but those can be easily made. (I found someone locally who owns a complete unit and could probably help with measurements)

263903.jpg

263904.jpg

$125 picked up in Hudson, WI

Back