• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 30, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dvogt

well yah der hey! how bout Da Bears der hey!

Art you're a Vikings misfit aren't you? I hear the Players put thier shoes on the wrong feet all the time so they had to mark them L & R . then they thought that L & R meant leasure & relaxation . so they spelled out LEFT & RIGHT on the correct shoe & the majority of the player all said in unison "What the HECK does this say on my shoes man?"

12494.jpg

Hello Forum!!! We just put up a website, if anyone is curious and would like to check it out. It is still under construction, but will be accessible. We should have our own domain name within a few days, but until then, the address is:
POOF.gif
We'd be glad to have you!!! Brian and Mary

Allow me to fix that URL...

If it was a link to a simple site about Cub Cadets, we'd have let it stay. But since it's purpose is OBVIOUSLY to sell things...

Bryan,

I swear that some people just don't know how to READ!

Travis- Thanks for the warning on your next project so that when I am watching the news tommorrow and here of a fire and/or terrorist in Rockford we'll know who it is!! LMAO

Art - At least you cheer for a winning football team so there is some redemption for ya!!!
beerchug.gif

The rodenator? PRO? you're kidding, right? Why don't you just have Bryan POOF those little doggies? CJM

Bryan, sorry about that. We can read, it just didn't occur to us when we posted it. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers...

Hugh-
No, I don't cheer for the winning team, I cheer for the Vikings. They happen to be the winning team now, but frankly I'm a little out of my element with this 4 and 0 stuff!
beerchug.gif

Anybody seen Keith-the-hookman?

Keith: aaahhhh you dont have to worry about that since you s*%@ $100 bills and always buy new....

Ryan: Oh there was a gallon of deeeezel spent before the white smoke
happy.gif
16.43et

Any ideas from the pros on how to tighten a loose gear shifter on a 126??

here is something kind of interesting, i pulled the governor gear on the 341 during rebuild. it looked in tact but i realized one of the weights was siezed. i've heard of these breaking off at the roll pins and flying apart but never having siezed weights before. anyone ever heard of this?

12497.jpg

JOHN B. - 16.53 Quater mile would win You a trophy at a WFC next spring! What's the MPH? Those PSD's have to push a LOT of air on the big end of the track.

Dennis F.
I stand corrected, I read John B's post and he said 16.43 not 16.53. That changes things.

16.43 equals out to almost 116.5 MPH.
That's one fast Cub Hauler.

(Message edited by Cproctor on September 30, 2003)

Charlie 116mph! I wish try about 89 or 90mph if I remeber correctly, have to watch the video to be sure. 116 would put me about in the high 10's or low 11's! I'd be famous for sure.
happy.gif

Denny: Yea if I could shead about 4000lbs there are 5000lb 2wd PSD running 13's...

Big Steve's corn picking crew....

12499.jpg

Corn is all out as of this AM.......191 bu/acre on one field, still waiting on the numbers from the PD field, should be as good or better!!!!!!

Back