• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 30, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,

Don't worry about never plowing before. If your going to start a PD event is the place. Many many experts in the "field" in the field.

Man that sounds funny.
wink.gif

Mark B:

Clear works great over decals, it not only protects them from scratching it protects them from peeling also. You may need to clear the entire part with the decal as you will be able to detect the edges of the clear on the paint.

Mark H.

Kokomo?! Cool!!!!!
I grew up, and dad still farms, just northeast of there. Out close to the airport.

I know what you mean about the CC dealer "dead zone". I think Forest Agri-Lawn is about the only one left.

Did anyone notice that Paul "B", Jim "C" and William "D" were mentioned in the Red Power magizine?

Steve H.

I know they are the only dealers around that stock parts for the older cubs. The other dealer up by Kewanna doesnt stock any parts for the older cubs. I have to make a run to Forest every so often so I try to make my trips worth while. Besides that I like to look at all the goodies he has there. I have talked to the guys from Hunington at the place that is advertised on here.

Mark

Farm Collector Magazine this month has a very nice write up on Paul Bell's cub#409!!! it even got it's picture in there!Shame it was green then. They gave him alomst a whole collum along with Jim Chabot. Nice writeup on a small part of red power round up.
Very little cub time around here, just rides for the kids.

Mark & Steve-

Are you two going to try and make the Plum Tree Plow day on Oct 11th? Email me if you need details.

How about you Kent Shultz?

Would be nice to get the Indiana crew together

Tedd,

Go down to Auto-Zone, buy a gallon can of carb cleaner and dunk Stinky's carb in it over night, then rebuild with a new Kohler kit.......add a fuel filter to the fuel line.....should last a good long time like that.

Rebuilding a gunked up carb without a good soaking is like washing your car at the brushless automatic car wash.....it's ok, but it's not CLEAN and it doesn't last long.

Man, 2 weekends until plow day......way to much $%^& to do before then!!!!!!!

There is a dealer in Anderson called Geeting sales and supply that has been good at keeping me in parts for my 102.

Richard, Nate . the carb float was opertating propery . no gum in the carb , it only sat about 2 weeks during our dry spell. I thought it was kinda odd problem. Maybe the reformulated gas does something to the needle tip . cause's it to swell & stick in the seat or something.

Jim K.
I'd recommend a video of either PD1, PD2 or PD3. I'm not on any of those....
;-)

Steve,
Will do. What filter would you recomend for a KT-17?? I see may types, but not sure what would work best in a small engine. I have a couple of carbs that could use the same treatment.

Ryan,
Yeah, I planned on it.
buttrock.gif
But I have been busy lately. I'll pencil it in and try to make it.

Here is something for you IH collectors.
This was my friends grandfathers when he worked at the dealership.
12539.jpg

12540.jpg

12541.jpg

12542.jpg

12543.jpg

(Message edited by till on October 02, 2003)

Tedd, cool lighter but now Jeff R. is going to be singing tunes from The Doors........

Jim K., if you want the video with Art on Keith's 129+ you'll want the WFM Spring Break 2003 video. This video also has the sequence with Ryan getting his Plow Special stuck and the sequence with the field repair of Art's Plow Special shifter. A good video if I do say so myself.

Don, good point! :eek:)

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on October 02, 2003)

Lyle B., a good place to start would be to look in the IH Red Power Roundup forum pages that Bob 'n' Bryan provided for photos to be posted in. (Although I think the particular photo you're looking for may have been posted to a different forum group.........)

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on October 02, 2003)

Just to make U smile ! !

This is a list of rejected slogans for that local 2 star hotel...

16. We're working on that smell thing, too.

15. Because you deserve better than the backseat of some car.

14. As seen on "COPS"

13. If We'd Known You Were Staying All Night, We'd Have Changed the Sheets

12. Not just for nooners anymore.

11. We left off the 9, but you know it's there.

10. You rented the room, now buy the video.

9. Sure, you could stay someplace nicer, but would you have money left over for a hooker?

8. We'll leave the Lysol for ya!

7. Hey, we're not the Ritz, but just try bringing your secretary there on *your* salary, pal!

6. We don't make the adultery. We make the adultery *better*

5. It's Hookerriffic!

4. Official Lodging of the 1998 Florida Marlins

3. Blurring the line between stains and avant garde sheet art since 1962!

2. Cheap and Easy -- Just Like Your Mother

1. We put the "Ho" in "Hotel"

Attention all, here's an open invitation to the 7 th Annual Garden Tractor Pull. It's near Williamsport, PA 17701, see attached maps or call for directions. Sam @ 570-323-2801 or Keith @ 570-323-0943. This pull is for fun and braging right's only. No prizes, no money, just the weigh-in scale, the sled, and tractor talk. All tractors must be "stock"

Attempt to show photos failed, please help.
Thanks,
Rich

(Message edited by rwright on October 02, 2003)

Latest posts

Back