• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 28, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, yes it definately helps!!! Thanks!!!! 8o)
buttrock.gif
buttrock.gif

Art, a rendition just for you:
"Yooooouuuu, light up my life, you give me hope, to carry oooonn, you light up my life...."
wink.gif

The only proper way to finish this off would be:
"Thank you, Thank you very much!"
proud.gif

Speaking of the hood vib dampers, did they use
anything like that on the XX2/3 series at the front? My 123 hood rattles at the front pretty bad. It has new rubber rollers on the rear and the hood hinge holes have never been broken or repaired. I have the hinge bolts fairly tight.
I know it is rattling against the nubs that stick up from the grille casting. If I push down on the hood with my hand there, it stops rattling. Also
the cross brace is intact.

Yes Tedd, you do. They <font size="+2">REALLY, REALLY SUCK!!</font>

Just what the sad Packers need to revive themselves, play the hopeless Bears.

To keep it on topic, if everything goes as planned, I will have both tractors ready for plow day by the end of the day Wednesday. It will give me some time to play before the day comes.

Ryan-Jim came and saw me today and I said "diesel" too. I guess the obvious ain't that obvious sometimes...
lol.gif

While on the subject of bumpers for the 1x6/1x7 NF, what about the anti-vibration tape that goes on the pedestal where the rear of the hood hits? What about the cushion that goes between the fenders and rear of the seat? Mine is since long gone.

Thanks,
Rick

Richard Lathrop,
I was able to buy the anti-vibration tape from my Cub dealer. You could probably buy plain old dense, foam tape for there. For the seat snubbers, I went to my local hardware store and found some gromments for wiring that are working just fine.

Note to self: DON'T buy used vehicles from John Buszkiewicz.

Got the clutch and steel motor mounts back from MO yesterday. Hoping to complete the anchor - oops, I mean 1000 - over the next couple of days and test it out. :eek:)

Keith

Art,
Too bad they don't rent those, I'd have one going this weekend, the moles have taken over my back yard, It's like hitting potholes while you mow!
Kenny

Joe M.

Let me know if u are going to PA. PD
I might need a small item picked up

George H

John- You need MORE FUEL if you can see the white.
happy.gif
What was your ET/speed?

I got a few goodies, but have not been able to put them on yet.

Art - At least I'm not picking on yer Green Bay football team!!! Ya know we gotta pick on someone and yer the one!!

(Message edited by hsimon on September 30, 2003)

Richard - I cut a strip of 1/8" cork that I got from NAPA and glued it on with weather striping adhesive. Its has been on there for 3 years and has held up well.
12481.jpg

Hugh-
"A swing and a miss"...
I'm not a Packer fan, you can pick on them all you want. <font size="-2">Now Kraig on the other hand......</font>

Hugh, it wouldn't do any good to harass Art (aka, Carl), about the Packers, Art is a Viking fan.
Under edit: I knew I should have hit refresh before I posted that....... :eek:)

Hey "Carl", actually I'm not really that much of a football fan, go Kenseth!!!! :eek:)

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on September 30, 2003)

Latest posts

Back