• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 27, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
BTW,

The 4100 series skid-steers were sold under the product name "Hustler"

Jerry,
21824.jpg

Looks like that tension adjust indicator was reversed on the first photo.....

Randy T., very nice! That Original grill would look good no matter where you hang it!!!

Steve/Kraig, thanks a bunch! The topside photo shows it great. really worth a thousand words.
My pulleys do sit at the proper angle although the bearings are dry. Will pop out the seals and regrease them. Looks like I get to hammer out the bracket that shows belt tension. Mine is a LOT more bent than that! All the bend will make it over 3/8 shorter.
I got lucky, last ouner replaced all three deck spendels in 2002. This was one of the reasons that he was tired of throwing money at it. All too good for me.

Man I'm out of town a few days and all hell breaks lose and is swept away.........

What the 100 mowed and didn't break down!?!?!?!

I'm sure Travis could use one of those 4100 skid loaders.

T minus 603 hours 27 minuets....

Tedd -

That's cuz you weren't driving
lol.gif

OK, you got me......
wink.gif

BTW I like the purple, that will help my little queen (Emily) enjoy reading the forum more.

Bryan

Thanks for the tip regarding the 128 Creeper. As you said there is a score mark and a pre drilled hole for shortening the driveshaft!

Thanks again
Bob Johnson

Tedd -

I would've likely broken down if I didn't borrow some oil for the sickle from one of the hit-n-miss folks.

Yeah, the purple stands out. Not that it'll make anyone read it
wink.gif

Tom H. -

The 71's owner is a Mr. Poduch from Island Lake. I remember his father (who was also there) asking questions of us at last year's show

I like the purple too, but don't you think it kind of has a <font color="ff0000">R</font>A<font color="ff6000">I</font><font color="119911">N</font><font color="0077aa">B</font><font color="0000ff">O</font><font color="aa00aa">W</font> CONNECTION<sup>tm</sup> look to it?

roflol.gif

Art -

I thought it looked more like Roy G. Biv designed it...

<font size="-2">lessee how many folks remember "him"!</font>

(Message edited by dreinbold on September 27, 2004) Off topic...Some photos...IH push mower.

(Message edited by dreinbold on September 27, 2004)

(Message edited by dreinbold on September 27, 2004)

Not sure how this photo post works...found this push mower at an auction on Saturday. Any one know anymore about these?
Dean

Bryan how about Bad Boys Ra.. Our Yo... G.... But Violet Goes W........?

Back