• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 24, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbranstetter

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Brian Branstetter
New Rod arrived yesterday. Round two.
snacks.gif

263005.jpg

Brian, that's a beauty!

Mike P., correct. Cub Cadet white, just like the hood, rims, mower decks, snow throwers, etc.

263010.jpg

I was told that it's a 2nd generation LP head that flows better than a true LP head. Is that a familiar theory to anyone here?
happy.gif

Frank, when comparing that photo to the other photos of Kohler heads that appears to be a standard head. But then...
dunno.gif

FRANK Ive got some wonderfully scenic ocean front property in New Mexico for sale too...

I guess if the seller of that head says it's a "Second Generation LP head" he can prove it correct?

I've never heard of a "Second Generation Kohler LP head", but then I'm not a GT puller and don't spend much time on the pulling sites, but I've never heard of a 2nd Gen LP head.

Frank C.
Don't believe everything you read on the interweb, especially if it comes out of Columbia, Mo. LOL

Headed to Cub-Arama, Fredericktown, MO, in the morning. Anyone else going?
263012.jpg

263013.jpg

Paul Nice load I like the 86, I can only wish to be there

Paul B,

I heard that this maybe the last year for Cub-Arama. I sure hope not, but just in case I thought others may want to know so they can hop in the car for Fredricktown, Mo on Friday and Saturday.

Thanks for re-opening my favorite web-site. Many do appreciate all that the three of you do to keep this great site open. Thanks Again, Charlie, Bryan and Kraig

Just got home with a winter project. I'm gonna need some decals. Are the decals on this cart the same size I need for a 54" snow blade?

263021.jpg

263022.jpg

263023.jpg

Ron S,
That was the rumor at Red Power Round Up, but I also hope it is not.

I don't post often, but I began to panic a little when the lights went out last weekend - I recently bought a 1650 in Nebraska that I don't even have home yet, but it will need work when I get it here. And I'll have questions! Thanks again, Digger, for keeping my security blanket intact. (Bryan and Kraig, too!)

Well this weekend I came home with a few Brinly items that I thought the forum would like to see

263038.jpg

Here is my 982 that i just finished putting power steering on tonight it was the best thing I have put on the tractor so far!

I have a few questions on what model this corn planter actually is and when they were produced.
When I purchased this planter I had received all the plates and gears that were offered with this planter!

The forks were another attachment that was offered by Brinly and are really nice for shows to pick up items on and off the trailers they are quite hard to find and a great addition to the growing collection.

263039.jpg

Ok, what the heck happened here. I'm gone a few weeks, out of touch in the ole Dakota territory lacking internet connection, and 90% of this site has disappeared, the archives are gone. Did Charlie "take a flying leap?

At least I see Bill J still posting a few quick questions and finally got that 1650 running.

Brian W - I musta missed something. You bought a new rod?

Troy,

You have a knack for finding some cool stuff... will I see them in a few weeks at the show in Oct.?

Paul Bell,
You know I'll be at Cub-Arama. Haven't missed one yet. I see you have Junker John's 100 on your load. See you Thursday morning!

Harry B

If your mean me then you are correct.
lol.gif
I screwed up and smoked a rod due to incorrect oil line connections, didn't want to chance trying to clean up the one I scored up.

Back