• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 15, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOR SALE: I have a 46-inch sickle bar mower for sale. This came with a late 1950’s Ward’s Garden Mark Squire tractor I bought. I’m not familiar with the Squire, but I believe it was made by Simplicity. I’ve been told it will fit the Allis-Chalmers B-10 and other Allis models. Also fits several Simplicity models. Maybe fits Roper? A tag has a manufacturer’s number of 990210.

The mower is in very good condition and shows minimal wear. All parts move freely. It appears to have been stored indoors. The swather board even has the rod attached! The drive belt is in good shape.
There is no shipping on this item. It is sold as is, where is. Payment is expected in 7 days and item can be kept for 30 days. $300

Contact me through my profile. I'm in northern IL.

262899.jpg

262900.jpg

262901.jpg

I need 2 plows including brackets for this sears cultivator. Straight or crooked shanks.

262976.jpg

I have a Sears snow thrower for sale. It has an extra adaptor that was made to fit on a Cub Cadet 782 that I bought. I did a little research and it looks like it fits the old Sears Suburban garden tractors. It seems to be in really good shape. $100 Located in Albion, IN.
263052.jpg

263053.jpg

263054.jpg

263055.jpg

Price reduction the the two rear rims listed on Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 07:55 am:....You pay shipping and I'll reduce the price to ...<font size="+1">FREE</font>.

Cub Cadet 2182 Super Garden Tractor.
This has the Kubota gas engine in it and it runs fantastic and sounds good too. It has 760.5 hours on it and it has power steering. It comes with a sprayer that mounts on the back. Not much else to say about it. What you see is what you get. (I bought it for the 60" mower deck it had so I could put it on my 982. If it doesn't fit for some odd reason it will be for sale too.
$1800 Located in Albion, In. (N.E. In.)
263457.jpg

263458.jpg

263459.jpg

263460.jpg

263461.jpg

263462.jpg

I have something to add.
The front right tire keeps going down. If you put a tube in it should be fine.
Hey, Someone make me a reasonable offer. You may be surprised.

WANTED TO BUY: I'm looking for a picture of a decal for the Montgomery Machine Company of Gilbertsville, PA so I can get a decal made. It is for a front mounted Montgomery reel mower sold as an Allied Attachment for Cub Cadets, I will gladly pay for your effort finding one, copying it and sending it to me. Thanks.
263530.jpg
}

The the two rear rims listed on Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 07:55 am are gone.
happy.gif

The sears snow thrower below is still for sale.
(buyer could not make it)
$75.00 obo

You're too danged far away Schultzie!!! Those things really throw the snow.

Oh come on...that would be a good road trip!
Maybe we can do a "bundle" with the 2182?
1a_scratchhead.gif

This is a muffler from a MTD Cub Cadet rider. It fits the following lawn tractors: 1315, 1320, 1325, 1330.

263733.jpg

263734.jpg

It was removed from an engine that was used in another application, so it is in good condition. The rust you see is just surface rust.

$10 (Over $100 new from Cub Cadet if you can believe it)

Located in Hudson, WI, 20 miles east of St. Paul, MN

I hope this is okay... Does anyone know of one of these Inland Tractall Model H? I don't need the loader. We had one when I was a kid and ours had a front blade. One that would be complete and reasonable please. TIA
happy.gif
I guess they were really popular in upstate New York.

Just remembered ... We had the Model C. Either Model would be great to own.

Back