• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 15, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceckhardt

displayname
Camden J Eckhardt
I found a hydro for my 1572. Kevin Sanders saved my bacon on this deal. It's back up and running strong! Thanks Kevin!

Ok, now for the next project. Does anyone have a hydraulic cylinder kit for my blade that's on my 1572? It's a manual blade, and I'm getting lazy in my old age. Thanks guys.

Looking for the jam nut that holds the PTO switch on the dash of my 782. (see pic) Thanks.
262788.jpg

I need an ignition module for an 18hp. kohler. Part number KH-52-584-02
Thanks.
262792.jpg

262793.jpg

looking for headlights for my original cub
thanks stan

Looking for a 100 light panel. Don't need any rings, just a light panel with good bolts. Let me know. Thanks

Looking for a narrow frame QA-type subframe for a 42" spring trip front blade. Will be attending Buck Creek Plow Day on October 19.

looking for a grill for a 782 pus a rear lift for my new to me 782

Wanted; Headlight mounting ring for a 86-169. Only need one. Part # IH-389746-R1

Wanted: Hydro lift stop cam and knob for an 1811. It's a different style than the pre-1981's that I have here.
sad.gif

Back