• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 15, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to buy a 149 with good engine near the Boone Iowa area. I will be there Friday and Saturday.

I'm wanting a Super again. Are they all in Indiana?
Would like to find a 1572/1772 but would consider others.
Within 200 miles of 52310 or coming to Buck Creek plow day even better.
Cash paid. What ya got?

Does anyone have bolts that attach the carb bowl to the body...I need 3 for a #22 carter carb and 3 for a #26 carb....any help would be appreciated.

I am in need of a engine for 482. Would like a good strong running one. Email in profile. Thanks Jim

any one have any tiller extension flaps for the model 1 or 1a laying around???

I'm looking for a complete sleeve hitch and lift assembly for my 1450 somewhere close to NWIL 815-973-9328.I have a 42" snow plow off a 1450 and some John Deere 50LB weights I could possibly trade?

Looking for IH dual wheel spacers (6-12) for my Original..Thanks in advance..Joe

Back