• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 14, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am newly registered, not a great fan of ebay, and hoping I'm not violating your well-thought out guidelines for using this forum. I just thought with your body of knowledge that someone might have advice for me on the best method of matching an attachment for a model 128 Cub Cadet mower to a current mower owner. I have discovered an attachment in the far reaches of the garage; the mower left with a divorce settlement years ago but the attachment remains. Thank you for any input you might have, and apologies if this question comes too close to violating the guideline against advertising items for sale in your forum.

I also noted that there is a "classifieds" area on this site, but that it doesn't allow new registers to post, so I assume that is not a viable solution for me. Again, would appreciate guidance.

My 120o cubdoes not shift into gear while i am fully depressing the clutch. It also does not have breaks as it is stuck in gear and doesn't release. I have adjusted the rod linking the pedal to the rear end, and the adjusting screw on the rear end. To no avail it still not disengaging. Any suggestions? Also if i have to replace clutch parts, someone have a page to a manual on how to remove? Thanks in advance.

Did some loader work yesterday. Dad has a small shed with a dirt floor that had settled into a big sump over the years. Spent the afternoon spreading asphalt millings over the whole floor to bring up the grade and make the building suitable for Cub Cadet storage. Kwik-Way and 149 made a fast job of it. Neext week we will hit it with a vibratory plate compactor and hopefully there will be enough heat next summer to get some of those millings to stick back together again!

41060.jpg

41061.jpg

41062.jpg

41063.jpg

41064.jpg

I was wondering if you guys could help me. My starter doesn't work.
41068.jpg

And my wheels don't go around.
41069.jpg

clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif
clappy.gif

Can someone (or better yet,several someones) provide a check list of ALL the things that could make a cub cadet 108 with a Kohler K 241A engine overheat after running normally for about 40 minutes.I've tried everything I could think of but I'm missing something. Help!!

A Williams,
HUH?
I don't see where your wanting to buy or sell anything unless I missed it.

On to your question, I think.

What kind of attachment? Would be my first question. Got pics?

ALSO, it's just a question of asking about being added to the classifieds.
biggrin.gif

Bruce C.
Will it shift not running?
If not, pull the shifter mounting plate.

Bob M.
Mouse nest in the engine sheet metal
Buildup on the engine
Timing
Coil
Carb
and prolly a few more I didn't mention.
or it's just plain hot outside!
biggrin.gif

Terry B.
My guess is the Field wire is missing, probably eaten by a mouse. That would probably kill a mouse, and that would explain the wheels not turning, (no one in the cage).

Back