• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 14, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marlin,
FUNNY! Very FUNNY! LOL

If it lands near me, I'll make sure it gets to you unused and untested.
beerchug.gif

Oh yea, 29 and holding as of today for me. I had 2 leave in one shot. Thanks Mike

were to i get a head light panel decal with the head light holes cut out thanks

Bought my first Cub Cadet (70). Would like to restore it back to when it was sold new. Any recommendations on books or sources for information for correct tires, painted parts etc.
Thanks in advance..Joe

We couldn't find Digger today.
41039.jpg

Actually did find him later.
41038.jpg

John L.
That's the last thing I expected when Mike said he would have a deal on his hat saying that. Thanks for being the camera man today.
biggrin.gif

Man look at the gut on that goof in the middle!

Also, it was nice to old faces and great to meet new ones today too.
All in all is was a pretty good day even though John wouldn't let me use his dang bidders number!!!!

Jim S.
I finally found the lift arms,I knew I had a set, just couldn't locate them for a while! I'll measure them up for you tomorrow if you still need the info.
41041.jpg

Joe D.
Welcome to the forum.
beerchug.gif

Manuals are easy, click the Biner Books icon above, Good People!

Same with parts and other info. We've got some fine sponsors.
And while your waitin for stuff to arrive, check out the FAQ section here and also cubfaq.com http://cubfaq.com/questions.html

That will keep ya busy till monday anyway.
biggrin.gif

Got back from a 300 mile business trip and then spent the evening working on the new 582 From Kurt.

It's just about ready for Little (and Big) Steven to use at Plow Day.

Sleeve hitch, spring assist, 8.50 Stones, repaired horribly worn shifter, carb rebuilt, oil changed, rear end flushed and refilled with new Hy-Tran, creeper oil topped off, and finally some Maguires Cleaner Wax to cut off all of the oxidataion and get the paint looking better......Oh, and of course, a nice ball bearing steering wheel spinner!!!!
happy.gif

41043.jpg

41044.jpg

41045.jpg

41046.jpg

41047.jpg

First Post on this forum. I just Aquired a"barn fresh" what I beleive is a Model 100. (straight shaft drive 10 h.p.Kohler,round rear fenders, and hi-low range. I was wondering if the hi-low range handle should move back and forth freely, or should their be some gear resistance. thanks for your help

Frank K.
There should be a certain amount of resistance but not a whole lot. Welcome!
If your in doubt which Cub you have CLICK HERE

Steve B.
Lookin good, your gonna be all red before long at the rate your goin!
biggrin.gif

Neat Photos. Thank You for sharing John.

I mowed the duplex lawn for the last time this morning. We still haven't found the camera batteries yet. I can see our lawn needs mowing again.
happy.gif
Our inside/outside kittie, Fancy and I went for a little around the yard walk this afternoon. It was his first day to go outside. He made sure to check all the Cubs and Massey were here. He even showed me his tree climbing skills.

Hey Charlie- where's my looking for Digger hat??? Yeah the cubs where too rich for my blood too yester day. Infact all I spent was $5.00 and that was at the lunchstand. Good to see people though and bs with them. The little SO76 went for $550 and the pullers where buying up the geardrives like wildfire. The 782D brought damn good $$$$ considering that it didn't run!!! Sad when cubs bring more than the Deere Johns!! and John Lang was trying his damnest to get me to buy a deere???????

My 682 is proudly wearing new pair of 26x12x12 ags,thanks to John Lang for furnishing those new Sgt rims.I appreciate the fast service he provides as well as shipping updates.Thanks John. I have found a small problem with those large tires they won't allow the deck to mount.Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you correct it. It looks to me like the wheel mounts will have to be at least shortened or removed altogether. TIA

You guys are welcome. My pleasure.
happy.gif

I just spent a little time rearranging the sale photos online so they are now more in order. Some of my photos were on the internal memory of the camera and some in the Memory Card so they got a little scambled when I loaded them in my computer.

David C,

Your interference problem is the main reason the SGTs have a longer wheelbase - so that the larger tires dont hit the deck. You will need to mod the deck or get a frame stretcher.
lol.gif

Hey digger, been gone for a few days, If you get a chance it would be great if you can measure the hole distances for me!

TIA!

Jim

Back