• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 12, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, and in their case, perhaps on the seat.
dunno.gif

Digger, so that’s probably why I never saw a benefit for a steering knob....
1a_scratchhead.gif
a---allalone.gif

I got two new seals from Charlie for my narrow frame hydraulic unit. These are for the pump shaft. I'm not exactly sure if the grooved side of the seal goes toward the pump or faces out? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Charlie, is that on an SGT or a regular GT? My brother bought a JD 314 for use up at the cabin that has one. It seems a bit crowded between the seat and steering wheel to use one it to me. I suppose one could get used to it.

(Off topic-AC 620 update, new fuel filter and muriatic acid purchased, gas tank removed and drained. Gloves and face shield about to be donned, I'm going in.
icon_eek.gif
I need to get this done and out of here so I have time to work on the #2 125.)

Thanks Digger! I installed them that way and so far no leaks! A thanks to Paul as well for his assistance. I will try and get a picture posted of the Cub 70 that I put the hydraulic unit on.
ihrotate.gif

Wheel spinner required for mowing..agreed.....and for most other tasks....notably loader work.

Kraig,

Triangle center wheel is small wheel for std GT....SGT would have larger wheel with round center cap.

....of course unless it was changed for some reason....

From the decals, that looks like an early CCC 782

Back