• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 12, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaarmstrong

displayname
Jake Armstrong
262693.jpg

Moving after 17 years and found a set of NEW Quiet-line black upper side panel decals while packing up my shop/garage. Free for the asking, just pay the postage. Contact me at [email protected] if interested.

QUIETLINE DECAL SET ALREADY SPOKEN FOR.
THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.

Still have my 1572 listed mid-August. 650 or so original hours, all factory options, ag tires, 50" deck, hydraulic front blade, completely gone through rear end, very clean and ready to unload and cut with. $2900 everything or less without blade, mower, 3 pt, or whatever you don't want.

Narrow Frame 3 pt. hitch complete with IH spring assist. $150 plus shipping
Narrow Frame snowblower. QA36 with good gearbox and sprocket, chute, lift rod, and chute adjusting handle is all there. I use it yearly just to play but don't need it. $200
Brinly 10" plow. Good point and total repaint. I have two but never make it to plow-days anymore so selling one. Moldboard has been used since pic. $150 plus shipping or $140 picked up.
262753.jpg

262754.jpg

Cub Cadet 50C deck. Good deck that was on a red tractor. Will fir all wideframes. It had 1 front wheel installed. I would like $100 for it. Picked up here in Ashton Il. Email for pictures.

New prices for the tractors listed on Sept 6th...

102- Headlights and blade have been sold. Just the tractor and deck for sale. $350 cash.

129-$375 cash

127-$425 cash.

Cub Cadet 129, runs and mows good, repaint, 44a deck w/sharp blades, new starter gen. belt, seat
rag joint and air filter. Bought newer tractor so this one must go. Owned and used last 10 years to mow with. $600obo 3093978097
262778.jpg

For sale. Rolling chassis 127. This is the one that I originally bought as a parts tractor to use on the 147. It is just too danged nice of a tractor to use as parts so I actually rebuilt the steering column and bought other parts that I did take off to re-assemble it. It needs to be put back together. Good wire harness, front axle, hood has crossbrace only a dent on one side. I'll even through in the front light piece from the 147 that needs a little TLC to go with this tractor. It also has a very nice metal dash piece with no holes in it. I'll get some pictures hopefully this week of it. $125.00 picked up in Colo. I can deliver it for gas money up to two hundred miles.

Cadet 60 riding mower:

The engine does not run. It has compression, but does not run. That's all I know about it at this point. I have completely gone through the deck ($75 in parts!) so it spins very smoothly. (The deck has the wrong belt on it in the photo, the correct belt has since been installed.) I put a brand new ignition switch and a coil in it, as well as a tube in one of the tires. My final plan was to swap another engine in it, but I just don't have the time to finish the project.

This could be the perfect GO-CART project for a young Cub driver.

$50 or make me an offer.

262834.jpg

262835.jpg

262836.jpg

262837.jpg

262838.jpg

For Sale nice straight #2 IH cart has been repainted p/o applied roll on bed liner to the inside for durability looks good no rust or holes $250.00 obo in Waukon, Iowa or can deliver to the Buck Creek or Montrose Mn. plow days if arrangements made . may consider shipping too if buyer pays .
262857.jpg

262858.jpg

Plow and 3 pt are sold. Still have snowblower for $200 ready to bolt and go.

Someone grab that Cadet 60. That's far nicer than most.

42" CC blade with all attaching hardware plus two 75lb. CC wheel weights and tire chains. This was mounted on my 1863 and used 3 or 4 times. The skids are hardly scratched. 300.00 for all. I tried to post a pic but it said it was too large but it was 640x480, don't know whats up with that. Now it wont let me upload anything.}

42" CC blade with attaching brackets and mounting hardware. This was mounted on my 1863 and used 3 or 4 times. The skids are hardly worn. Includes two CC 75lb. wheel weights with mounting hardware and tire chains. 300.00 for all.
262871.jpg

Curtis Cab for a Cub Cadet. Not sure what models this fits. It cleaned up very nicely and all the yellow vinyl is in excellent shape. All the snaps work as they should. The zippers move freely. The Velcro closures hold tight. I haven’t tested the wiper motor. Windshield is cracked and so are the clear plastic sides. Looks like just a little work could turn this into a really nice cab. I have no idea what these are worth, but in keeping with the guidelines, let’s say $175 or make me an offer.

262880.jpg
}

262881.jpg
}

262882.jpg
}

FOR SALE: 38-inch, 3-blade deck with the cast ends. This one is in excellent condition. It looks like the PO cleaned and painted the underside at least once a year! Spindles are tight and spin freely. The belt is very good. Includes a sub-frame and mule drive. He painted the whole deck yellow. The gray area on the leading edge of the deck is duct tape the PO used to keep the belt from scuffing the paint! $100.

262886.jpg

262887.jpg

CW-36 snow blower for a Cub Cadet. Really nice condition. Everything turns good. You’ll wish you’d spent the $150 when there’s a foot of snow in your drive!

262892.jpg

262893.jpg

262894.jpg

Back