• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 09, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I just got word that Hawkbuilt is loaded and ready to head this way from Michigan.
I'll have to run down to Hayday’s in North Branch, MN. to snag it.
298942.jpg

Attachments

• 298942.jpg
    298942.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 163
Charlie, nice! Hey, while you're at HayDays stop by the Century Power Equipment tent and say hello to my brother Kory. I'm too busy to help them out this year, but I have worked there the past few years.
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 146
Nathan-

All you need to do is click on the CC Specialties box at the top of most pages here (middle row, far right). Scroll down and click on the cub that's checking the mail and talk to Charlie via email. You will learn whether the parts are readily available, NLA (no longer available), or even where they might be should Charlie not have them. I still say just send the lift to him and get onto something else in the meantime.

Are we making a mountain out of a molehill here??? (don't worry, BTDT myself)

I think the guy bringing it is more excited than I am, LOL
I got more pics today.
It's first time in 20 years the old guy has seen daylight!

298954.jpg

298955.jpg

298956.jpg

Attachments

• 298954.jpg
    298954.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 298955.jpg
    298955.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 298956.jpg
    298956.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 146
Charlie,
that is about a nine on the cool-cub-O-meter!
talk about a time capsule....

Charlie,

Nice counterweight to give more traction when pushing snow!
biggrin.gif

You probably got it all for less than a hundred bucks. LOL!
cwm.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 128
  • cwm.gif
    cwm.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 125
Charlie: To be precise, that is a Neeson-Imhofer Groundsaw. Neeson-Imhofer was a division of the Hawk Bilt Mfg Corporation. Can reproduce and mail you a copy of the IH brochure & price list if you are interested.

Myron

Charlie, Nice score on the groundsaw. I do not know how you manage to do it! Finding one major cub score after another............do tell what is your secret???

My recent score was a NOS Sundstrand 15U with the splined input shaft. Here is my collection of 15U trannys. The yellow one came out of a 1450 which I have nicknamed old smokey as the Kohler K321 is tired and uses some oil. The other two black ones are both NOS units. I plan to remove the drive shaft out of the yellow one and put it into the center one for a future replacement on my 1650 tractor. Just have not had the time.
298963.jpg

Attachments

• 298963.jpg
    298963.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 160
Rob, I'm sure his secret includes owning the #1 cub cadet informational and forum website on the Internet. And the #1 store for Cub Cadet parts. Which I'm sure generates plenty of revenue for business expenses like a ground saw.

He gets to write that baby off on his taxes!

biggrin.gif

Look guys & Gals! Nic B. made a FUNNY!
roflol.gif

Attachments

• roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 151
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 134
Charlie,
Just accept the compliment and smile and wave like the penguins of Madagascar! He did lay it on slightly thick though like he was buttering you up for something. Better watch him close as he may attempt an early off topic Friday post today! lol

Charlie, other than the flat tires, is that Cub Cadet and ground saw fully functional? Or is it currently a non-runner? In either case it's very cool!
thumbsup.gif
greenthumb.gif

Attachments

• greenthumb.gif
    greenthumb.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 132
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 132
Kraig.
Here's what i got from Jim the guy bringing it this way.

Please note there is one hubcap even. The right front wheel never lost it’s hubcap, yet all four tires lost their air. I blew them up, and every one of them held air. That will make rolling it out of my truck a whole lot easier.

ps. To load in my truck I did cheat just a little. I picked it up with a loader tractor and backed the truck under it. Set it down in place and strapped it in.

Charlie, hmmm, please get it running before you make it all pretty, then let me borrow it for a few days. I'd like to run underground wire from the house out to where I store the #2 125 so I can have power there
proud.gif
and I'm too old and lazy to dig a trench by hand.
old.gif
Yeah, I know:
banned1.gif
noshare.gif
moon.gif
Oh well, I tried.
rofl.gif
Is it Friday yet?
popcorn1.gif

Attachments

• popcorn1.gif
    popcorn1.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 147
  • rofl.gif
    rofl.gif
    388 bytes · Views: 139
  • noshare.gif
    noshare.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 147
  • proud.gif
    proud.gif
    926 bytes · Views: 140
  • old.gif
    old.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 142
  • banned1.gif
    banned1.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 153
  • moon.gif
    moon.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 145
So lets see if the guy that did this fesses up to his dastardly deed!
biggrin.gif

298982.jpg

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 133
  • 298982.jpg
    298982.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 147
I'm just glad that they posted the picture, great looking high speed cord reel. LOL!

Nice score on the trencher!
drool.gif

Attachments

• drool.gif
    drool.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 142
shouldn't there be Christmas lites with that cord

Woo hoo after sitting for over 5 years the 582 is back alive!!!! New carb and a sheave on the mower deck. I forgot how nice it is to sit and mow the yard,

Back