• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 08, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Art, good catch! I think Mike T. started it and Charlie kept the ball rolling.
1a_scratchhead.gif
Now if we were talking 100th anniversary of <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> I could believe it, but then we'd be around 4 years late for that.

From page 6 of the book pictured at the bottom:

212948.jpg

212949.jpg

So where are you guys hiding all the Cub Cadets from the 1st 50 years ???????

Charlie, is that why you moved so far north? So no one would want to come see all the other older pre Original Cub Cadets?

Might have to talk to that Alan C. King guy, but like Kraig mentioned looks like we missed it!

Vince T.
Like they say on That 70's show.

<font size="+2">SLAM!

Man I hate this logging in every time crap!</font>

my bad, ment 50th and not the other number. Brain and fingers were not talking to each other I guess. Anyhow, should be interesting to see what MTD has up its sleeve for next year. I know we have several customers waiting to see what comes of the 2000 and 3000 series being combined into one model. Less than 1 month to the big dealer meeting. Cheers Mikie

Here's the 50th anniversary model Cub Cadet:

213783.jpg

They combined the GT2500 series and the 3000 series into one series. Here's prices - and also compares 2010 prices.

2010 Retail Prices
GT2542 42" $3499.00
GT3200 W/50" $7748.00
GT3200 W/54" $8148.00

2011 Retail Prices
GT2000 42" $3599.00
GTX2000 50" $4599.00
GTX2100 54" Fabricated Deck $5899.00

0 to 8 MPH Speed, Shaft Drive, 18" Turning Radius, Kohler Command engines, Heavy Duty Bumper, Electronic POWER Steering, Comfortable High back Seat, Arm Rests, Electric Deck Lift, Fabricated Deck, Cast iron Transmission, Tilt Wheel, 4 & 5 Year Warranty

Note the "Future Vision" design contest....enter your best idea for the future models and win!

"If you have a compelling vision for the future of outdoor power equipment, let the world know! Submit your design to the Cub Cadet Future Vision Contest and you might just win one of five $5,000 grand prizes and get your work published in Popular Mechanics. Click the links below to learn about the Cub Cadet Future Vision Contest."

I say we all log in and basically describe a 782D with power steering and a cup-holder....
rofl.gif

Art A.
213810.gif
... but I sure like your idea!!!
roflol.gif

My thoughts o the new design...
213811.gif
213812.gif

Fancy saw it and went from this
213813.gif
to this....
213814.gif
. Poor little guy.

Looks like a cheap MTD painted Cub Cadet colors. Betcha it has tons of plastic on it.

I think that picture answered my Question. I am with Kraig.

I think that picture answered my Question. I am with Kraig.

Hi, I use to be on this web site often, many of you guys might know me for selling parts at the shows. just been busy, now that I started my repair shop 4 yrs ago. I thought I would throw my 2cents in on the new cubs. now days it dont matter if its a john deere, cub or what ever, its all JUNK. There made to mow, and thats it. 80% of people want to hop on and get the job done. I have customers tell me how great there (insert brand) is, I just agree and take there check. I have a cub 1200 thats my work horse, not pretty but its sound. It plows my parking lot, tows in lawn mowers, and tills my garden all with 12 hp. now days a 26hp engine is what sells a mower to the consumer, and in 3-5 years they will buy a new one. sorry for the rant, spend some quailty time with the old cubbies--there like money in the bank

Latest posts

Back