• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 08, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan-
Could we get that post of Charlie's put in the FAQ?
roflol.gif
biggrin.gif
deadat30.gif

Kraig -

Yep. Didn't see any in white, so I didn't know they came in white.

I know Tedd liked the Do Not Step/44" stickers on some of 'em
lol.gif

Bryan, white deck photos are from a circa 1993 brochure.

Maxwell Wheeler:
Location Of Franklin, Va 32 miles east of I-95
on Rt 58 and about 60 miles west of Virginia Beach. Not many Cubs on the lose up here most are already taken
Later
{:-{)

A lucky Cub Cadet after Frances (not to mention the irrigation pump shed and contents).

21399.jpg

The sandhill pine missed the shed by about a foot.

We are still without grid power (althouth the cable is up)
happy.gif
This post is generated by this

21397.jpg

Yes..... its powered by a Scrap iron but its keeping the necessities going here.

The 129,chainsaw and sled will be busy with 6 more of these to pair down.

21398.jpg

I hope all fellow cubbers in the path of Frances are O.K. Now......... it's time for Ivan...

Richard T., good to hear that you and your Cub Cadet are OK.

Richard T.

Glad to hear you are OK.

I just bought a generator just like that one....I'm very pleased with it and the Briggs OHV runs very quiet and smooth for a 10hp.

(Funny how local natural disasters make you "re-think" your emergency plans...and equipment!!!)

Thanks Kraig.
Has anyone had contact with "shirtman"?
His area took the brunt of the storm.
He could need some help.

Thank you also Mr. Plow.
The 5500watt gen/set (Genaric) has impressed me with its raw output and the briggs OHV does hummmm nicely.

To keep it on topic..

\image(IH}

Hey Everybody!

I'm stuck in a hotel tonight, and wanna get some design-work done so I can get into action when I get back...

Would someone please take a measuring tape, and measure the WIDTH of the wide-frame front member (below the grille)... and then either post or Email it to me?

TIA!
DK :)

Gee Dave K<sup>2</sup>, ain't it kinda personal asking how big someone's front member is?
lol.gif

<font size="-2">like ya didn't know THAT was coming...</font>

Bryan,
At least he dint post this! This just came through the gum ball site.

"I have been using Extra Virgin olive oil in my rear since 1966. Much better than Hy-Tran"

Digger,
Jeez, some things are better not shared.
smile.gif

Dave,
A "good" consultant would just have worked through the night.

Boy, you guys make it so easy...

smile.gif

I wasn't bein' picky, Bryan... I was askin' how wide EVERYONE's front member was. Notice, I didn't ask how wide their rear-end was... :-}

Digger- thanks for the defense attempt, but that was downright foul... :p

Mike- I could be that 'good consultant'... I could work all night, be done and split for the airport at 3:30am, and when my students finally arrived at 6am, they'd sure wonder where I (the teacher) was... :-} I don't think that'd earn me any brownie points with WMATA... the students' stoopid labor agreement says something to the effect that I have to let them go home at the end of their shift, so they can sleep... I'm not sure why, but I don't argue... so... here I sit... waiting for tomorrow... and doing some last minute design decisions on the Loader-Mutt's power steering setup...

Dave,
You are trapped. Those darn students...
When I used to travel, it was to work on computers/applications or troubleshooting computer problems. Most of that didn't require that I interact with humans but, invariably, they would shut down at 5:00pm and I would be stuck, sitting in a hotel room bored. I feel for you.
Mike

I spent 30 minutes at my local Home Depot trying to get some info on implements. The woman there didn't know anything about any implements, didn't have any in the store, didn't have any in the warehouse and had never seen any! Other clerks were about as helpful. Net result. NADA.

Kraig,

Thanks for the diagrams and lists. It was helpful. I also went to my local parts shop and the good people there helped me along the way as well. I believe that one of the gaskets has just plain worn out. Oh well, another project for another weekend. Thanks again for your help.

She lives, the SM-50c-WFSGW.

21409.jpg

Rolls around the garage great, hope it does as well on the tractor.

21410.jpg

Side view.

21411.jpg

Rear view.

21412.jpg

Back