• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 01, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie,

You better go buy another lottery ticket. Amazing how the good deals always find you. That's a nice looking 268. Doesn't have much use judging from the paint. Most of it is still there on the front intake side.

Kraig - That's fun. But I'll bet there's only one bear - he ran behind the camera, back out to the trail, & came through again, just to mess with ya!

Digger - Nice! I'm ready to offer you $37.50 for that 268! No? Didn't think so. Must be your boyish good looks that brings you sweet deals like that!

roflol.gif

Had time tonight to spray carb cleaner on the throttle shaft. Yep it does stumble.

Not sure what spring you are talking about Kraig but the only spring on it connects the governor arm to the throttle cable pivot arm.

A little off topic. Picked up these wheel weights about two years ago and finally got around to putting them on my 1200. About 52 lbs each. Fits nicely on the inside of the rim. Anyone know what brand these are?

326663.jpg

326664.jpg

Kraig, My in-laws have a bear or two in there woods as well. Keeps bending over there bird feeder.

Charlie, That looks like a nicely well keep blower. That's a nice trade.

Jim S., it was Steve B. that mentioned the spring...

facepalm.gif
Sorry Kraig and Steve for the mix up. Can't read right tonight.

Jim S.
We've been bring in 7 feeders every night for the last 3 months! Dang mama and her 3 Cubs kept coming by. It's gettin old too.
biggrin.gif

Greg L.
Good luck with that idea.
beerchug.gif

Austin E.
The wife got both from her dad a while back that they road back in the 70's. They both still have 1970's plates on'um, LOL
326666.jpg

326667.jpg

Charlie,

You mean they let you ride them on the road?
How fast did/do they run?
Neat bikes!

Back