• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 31, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klorenz

displayname
Kirk Lorenz
What is the name of the part in the upper left hand corner of Donald's Brinly hitch picture?

Kirk L.
Did ya miss my post?
biggrin.gif

It's called a Draft Plate.
thumbsup.gif

Just wondering why you are telling him to get one when it looks like he already has one. I stand corrected though if that picture is being used just for reference and isn't a picture of his own hitch.

I edited my last post when I woke up and realized that fact. I got a case of "head in cheeks" syndrome this morning.

Kirk - Ya gotta keep up man ! We don't drag our feet around here and let things slow down and turn green with mold like some other sites.
biggrin.gif

Graeme, awesome job on the 102! Did you have to add the bends in the drag link to clear the Honda's oil pan, the frame stiffeners or?
dunno.gif

69534.jpg

69535.jpg

Tedd Ill:
Does this block look familiar? Finally getting around to replacing my blown engine.

69537.jpg

Graeme, I wouldn't call it a foreigner, more like an example of ingenuity. And thanks for the pics, really, nice job man.
happy.gif

PTO question: I'm in the process of restoring a 126 with a manual PTO. I have an old 1100 with the 11 hp Briggs that has an electric PTO. Does anyone know if the electric PTO off the Briggs can be swapped over to the 12 hp Kohler on the 126. Just thought that would be a nice little addition to the 126 if it would work.

Ray,

Looks like we use the same time measurement for projects.
wink.gif
Glad to see the old thing getting the once over it needs.

Hey Ken-
That green mold you talked about this morning must be some BADDDDD stuff!

69548.jpg

Kirk - I'll have my lawyer get in touch with you by friday. I've been waiting a year for a pumkin pie ... now you've ruin my appetite!

Oh the emotional trama !

Ken I felt like that yesterday when I had to mow at work with the company green machine. To bad they wont let me use my own rig so I can mow in style.
bash.gif

Ken I felt like that yesterday when I had to mow at work with the company green machine. To bad they wont let me use my own rig so I can mow in style.
bash.gif

Oh see, Deere's are nauseating, i told you it was the color combo!
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back