• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 28, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, You need to ask Mike for more pix his floor, pretty neat!

Mike, please see Tom's post just below this post.
happy.gif
happy.gif

James N.: They should.
happy.gif

First one of these I bought (a 105, 13 years ago) had stuck down valves. Got the thing for $50 because of that! It's been getting more expensive ever since! (The high cost of tuition I keep hearing about on the news?).
happy.gif
happy.gif

Charle, never wait for a problem to happen when you can create one yourself. Breaks were adjusted too tight (corrected) and yes, the valves will reset them selves when the eng. starts. Now, what was I going to do before all of these aleeegaters showed up?

Michael A.Masheris

That is one fine looking place to store tractors !
I did not see a refreshment collier ? I would hate to work in there I would mess the place all up.

smile.gif

Micael,that floor is amazing!! Great job! I couldn't imagine being able to sit in there with a cold one, enjoying the cubs, contemplating life, reading the forum. You have life by the n@#$! Your cub look great too, you have a posting here on creating that super? Would enjoy reading about it.

drool.gif

I see you are teasing us with a #1 cart in the corner of the one picture? Shame on you! I am thinking we all deserve to enjoy a tour of the garage! Come on, a picture tour is on order!!

worthless.gif

Michael - not sure why you're calling it a garage? Looks like it could easily be a "Museum", or "Man Cave", or "Bedroom", or possibly a "Living Room" (at least for some of us). Looks like you're gonna have a terrific place whatever you call it.

Yeah real nice lookin shop / garage , like others said " whatever you wanna call it " I know you gotta really enjoy hangin out in there! TV ,PC , nice lookin cubs sittin ontop of that killer floor, looks really good. Thats not where you work on them is it or do you have another shop for building & wrenchin on stuff.

Don I think Mikes refreshment cooler is to the left of his bench, the black mini fridge.

I love the rolling ladder.

and the on topic cub cadet he has pictured.

Back