• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 28, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig-

Isn't that hole still there on a 1x7, but it's covered by the fender pan? I know the fenders stick forward about that much further on a 1x7 than on a 1x5, but I can't remember for sure...

Matt, I was thinking that too but wasn't sure, figured I'd cover my bases..... I can look at it tonight to find out.

Checking in to say hello.

Update on the Cub situation.....
682 has been sold to a friend that is willing to deal with the watery fuel issues.
The 560 runs, but still need some work.
There is an 80 coming to the property to replace the 682.

See ya all around.
happy.gif

Charlie,

Here's what I got for a cab. Hope its the right one. Lets see what the part look up says. Check that; look up said not found.

69463.jpg

Brian, that looks to me like it's just the top and the rear curtain.
dunno.gif

69465.jpg

I'll give you $37.45 for the two boxes and the original contents....
bouncy.gif

Latest posts

Back