• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 28, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travis-That sucks. But at least they got the guy, if I read your post right. I just hope they find the rest of the stuff.

Randy-That is a good looking tractor. I would guess that the primed parts are going to be white?
I love those back tires.

Art, I called him and strongl suggested that the rest of the items show up in my driveway. The $$$ amount they took was enough to be a felony.

Tedd, they used the 982 to pull the hayrack down the road, not the other way around ;-)

Travis,
That SUX in a big way. Just goes to show ya'. Lots of J.O.'s out there!
angry.gif

animatedbear.gif
Should go over there and kick the s--t outa' him/them!

Travis
Glad to hear that you're "keepin' smart" about it. No sense getting yourself in trouble. A guy can do that easily enough without help from anybody else!

"Hey Tedd...how's that hayrack of yers drivin'?"
happy.gif

Randy; Great looking 100, Travis; that sux, hope you get all of it back in good shape. John

Bryan, LOVE the map link ! Kewl !!!

Randy, Nice looking tractor.

Travis, sorry to hear the bad news. Hope tomorrow is a better day than today. Hope all of it comes back too.

Travis,sorry to hear the bad news! Hope ya get everything back asap! That just ain't right,hope they lock him up for a long time too.

Don V> Still have my part I needed awhile ago? I plan on "finally" getting there and picking it up,sorry to keep ya waiting;thanks for your patience!

re: question of installing Command v-twins in wide frames(pre-82 series) The problem you will run into is that the starter doesn't clear the frame on the LH side.you need to notch the frame in order to drop it all the way in. The good news,ya finally get to have an electric pto clutch! The Command v twins do fit a lot easier than the Magnum opposed twins. Humm,all this talk of twins has me dreaming of the twins on the Coors Light commercials
thumbsup.gif

Jim D-

Thanks for the answer to my Q. I have no specfic project in mind, but I'm always wondering "what if" with my 108 and Dad's 129. The 127 and Original will probably always have K-series Kohlers. Perhaps I just need to keep my eye out for a x82 series roller.

Travis-

Hate to hear of stuff like that. Hopefully, the culprit will share a cell with someone who'll bore him at least .030 over!

Steve S,
You will need the valve from the XX9 or a QL
also. I just finished doing a similar setup on a 123. I used a dual spool valve from a CC 3000 series. I used a power steering cylinder from a
super GT and mounted it outside the frame like the NF belt driven set up. I mounted the valve under the seat and ran the levers up on the right
side of the seat. I plumbed it with 3/8" brake line with short hoses at the cylinder.
I'll try to post some pics when I get the film back.

Craig E,
Kohler doesn't offer a kit, just individual parts.
I don't see what is so difficult about getting
all the idividual parts. You will need to tear it apart, and measure the bores and the crank and see
if you need std or over/udersize parts. You will
probably need pistons w/rings, con rods, main bearings, gaskets, and maybe valves. Get a KT17
service manual and tear in to it.

Steve B, or Kraig,
Could you post a pic of Steve's dual spool hyd
setup on his 1X9. I've got another one of those
3000 series valves and I'm going to put it on my new 149. I'm hoping it will give me some ideas
to work with. I'm going to have to make my own linkage etc. It should be easier than the 123 though.

Travis-That ain't anybody on this forum is it? Or just some local okle that is really smart? A guy like that is well worth beating. I know it's not the law but when people are getting 7 years for murder nowadays I say screw the law. <font size="+2">F*CK HIM UP!</font>

Do the IH built x82's have a red or black painted transaxle?

Jonathan, they haven't "got" him yet. Just know who they are. The investigator and I knew right away who they were.

I'll post their names roght here as soon as it's over. I'm sure several phone calls won't hurt ;-)

Travis- Sorry to hear about the theft. There always seems to be a rotten apple or two around. Good luck.

(in my best 'God Father' accent)..

"Travis... buddy... le's not get rash about dis... 'ou just lemme know... I'll have Tony and Quiedo stop by and visit wit' 'im a while... show him da error of his ways... ya know?"

:) Gadget

Travis sorry to hear of your lost just don't understand whats wrong with the world theese days. if you steal you should have to pay with your BALLS that way you don't have them to steal with anymore. i to think iam geeting boned bye someone but mines on ebay, seems can't seem to get my goods i've payed for and from his ebay name he to likes cubs.more on this later i am sure

Back