• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 27, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmcmeen

displayname
Bryan D. McMeen, Keeper of the Holy Hy-Tran
Ah, good thing I decided to post a link to the current membership map, lest I get bitten by the archive bug...

Charlie -

Yeah, I know. Only have 96 responses so far, out of over 1,000 members. Sigh...

Hey Bryan, Is that me, the only pin in Okla. If it is than map quest has me on the wrong side of
I40. Should be south of.
Where the heck are the rest of the "CUBAHOLIC'S" from okla and texas.

Larry H. -

Picky picky picky - if ya zoom in with the Map Point program it shows you on the correct side of I-40.

Of course, I wouldn't expect ANYONE here to have a $250 map program
lol.gif

Where is the 45th proposed to be? If not too far, count me too.

For all the 24hr plowers, where are you going to mount your rear implement light.

Bryan:

Who is the cubber south of me in Illinois?

Don:

Will try and resend pics tonight.

Frank -

It's hard to see, but the point of the pin is in KY, that's Mr. Atherton...

Frank M. -

Oh yeah, in the back, of course!

13307.jpg

Also, FINALLY got my hubs installed - thanks Cap'n Kirk!!

13308.jpg

Well, did some good work tonight on the Cub TA, BUT I need a little help now . . . . . anyone that works in a machine shop that might be interested in working with me on a Cub TA drop me a line . . . . . I need a spool valve made for my narrow frame hyd lift pump, so I can bypass the open center circuit of the spool.

Bryan,
Are those the rims I think they are?? The tires look different. Oh, and thanks for the idea of what to do with the "Original" lights and brackes I have.

Count me in on the 24 hours at ....... well you know what I'm getting at.
happy.gif

Not that I ever thought that I'd say this to a guy, but....
Nice Headlights!
Now, what's with the WHITE PAINTED rear wheel hub?????

eww.gif

(Message edited by aaytay on October 27, 2003)

Art -

Dude, the 169 is essentially the same as it was the day I brought it home. Perhaps ya should ask the moron that replaced it with a ZTR JD
lol.gif

Tedd -

Nope, it'd be pointed towards the sky if they were those rims
wink.gif

Tedd -

LOL, I got out of College of Despair on Saturday, I'm thinking Tom and I may be making a trip down 47 on Saturday.

Whatcha think, Tom? I'll buy the beer...

Tom -

What Charlie found was a feature of Internet Exploder, not the map itself...

Look for Enable image toolbar (requires restart) on the Advanced tab of your Internet Options...

Ok Bryan, I see the tip of the pin after I blew it up. Just didnt notice tip at first.
My other question still stands. where in the he!! are the other cub nuts from Okla and Texas?????
Come on guy's and gal's speak up!!!!!!!!

First the good news... Have just become the proud owner of a Hydro 109. Bad news is the 10hp K241 engine has a broken connecting rod. Before I sell my first born, What are some options? How easy is this engine to work on? How reliable is the tranny? The electrical system seems fine as I'm getting a good spark on the plug. Anybody been down this road? Is there a compatible engine I can use? Who are the best suppliers for parts? THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR 2 CENTS!!

Latest posts

Back