• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 25, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Losing the business and home is terrible. Our prayers are with you. Looking at the photo makes me content to just be alive.

Charlie...I have never felt more useless - I don't know how I can help you and your wife from here .....
thumbdown.gif

I did manage to make time for the snowthrower.. Replaced 2 of the carraige bolts on the right adjuster shoe, they both snapped last winter when I wanted to add some clearance uner the thrower. Also had a bolt break on the right angle drive belt adjustment. Naturally the little bushing was missing in action too. So I spent some time on the lathe and duplicated it and installed a new bolt there also.

I wanted to take some of the side to side play out of the mount so I made some new bushings that are just a bit wider and got a good fit.

Just need to inspect inside the gearbox and lube it all up, then it's set for the season with a new belt too!

Wow Charlie, I go away for a couple of days and this?

Julie and I are so sorry. Glad you two are OK.

We'll get through this - but I have to agree with Gerry. As useless, maybe, but not more.
Replaced a "Leaking down but not leaking" hydraulic lift cylinder today with one from a donor (sorry, Harry) (no I'm not) and wondering if the leaker downer is rebuildable.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Also have a bunch of ground turning plow questions. Any chance of a "Soil Turning 101" or "Plowing Ground for Dummies" thread getting started?

Been here, done this, going again:

264200.jpg
beerchug.gif
happy.gif

charlie if i can do anything from here please let me know, i am here for you anyway i can help! please call me

If you can check Charlies weather, possibility of thunder storm Monday. And down into the small 20's for the next few nights. Hope their living quarters arn't toast.

Charlie,
Glad you and the wife came out of this tragedy alive.
Looks like a lot of damage was done.

Dang, Charlie...
Our house burned down in '95,and I don't wish that on anyone... Hope your family is OK. We're all here to give you support..

Back