• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 21, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,
Please let us know asap, 'cause we are heading out in the morning. Thanks!

RELEASE LEVER

The release lever on my recently aquired 1450 with hyd lift has nothing connected to it so it is not easy to move around
Can someone explain what should be connected to it and how it operates as I don`t see anything obvious

Kent-
We are planning on a 5am departure, so that's vital info at this point.

I talked with Steve via email today and he assured me that he'll let us know by tonight.

Kraig, Anyone...
Does Dan have any new creations iin the works?

Alan B,
You need a new flapper do hickie!
It attaches to the lever rod on the side of the tunnel with a little screw. The sponsors above have them.
22361.jpg

22362.jpg

Matt M....The latest project I heard Dan H. was working on was a cub cadet tractor forklift. Have not seen/nor hear of any progress about this for a while now.....

It's been sunny most of the day here at C&G just north of the cheddar curtain.....maybe some of the sunlight leaked to the south by SB's farm.....

Art's leavin at 5 AM?? He should stop and buy me brunch...its only 12 miles off the "super slab" to C&G........OR.....he could stop at Osseo and get us all some pie to go!

(Message edited by kupdike on October 21, 2004)

We are leaving in about 5 minutes to head to Goodland to visit with friends, and then heading out for IL tomorrow. Will check in tonight.

I have a 149 that is starting to shape up. I have a line on a used snow blade with sub frame. however the guy does not know what it is off. can someone show or tell me the diffs. between narrow and wide frame units? i got a pic. from the 10/10 archives which helps. thanks in advance.

<font size="+2">*****PLOW DAY INFORMATION*****</font>

<font size="+2">PLOW DAY WILL BE MOVED TO THE 30th</font>

<font size="+2">We WILL NOT hold Plow Day this weekend, it will be on the RAIN DATE, Saturday oct. 30th</font>

I just left the farm, and after making a very thorough evaluation of the field and parking areas, it just isn't going to go this weekend. Even if we only had 1/4" of rain Friday....it would be TOO MUCH.

Later on this evening we I will announce some options for those "moving iron" that we might be able to make happen this Saturday for those who have issues with that.

<font size="+2">Please tell those without email/internet and feel free to post on other related sites</font>

Thanks for your concern and cooperation.

Steve

Not sure if it matters much, but it is Friday today in Japan, and the forcast here is SUNNY and cool.
nutbags.gif

<font size="-2">Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut</font>
err.gif
crazy.gif

Robert Z,
The mount that hooks to the rockshaft is different. And depending on what narrow frame, the front pin mounts are different for tractors with no quick attach.
Here's a narrow frame mount,
22370.jpg

Here's a wide frame mount,
22371.jpg

(Message edited by cproctor on October 21, 2004)

Well FWIW, I found out that my 30th obligation is not till 2 in the afternoon. I can make it to PD8.1 on the 30th , but will have to leave by 10-10:30. So if the "Iron swap" needs to happen then I can do it.

So it is 205 hours 20 odd minutes..... to go

(Message edited by till on October 21, 2004)

Well, at least I can sleep in Saturday
wink.gif

Forecast for next week looks wet, too. May end up being a "rust swap" on the 30th.
lol.gif

Sorry guys but,<font size="+2">YAHOO!!!</font>

I'll be there on the 30th!

Tom H. -

I may have an envelope that I need you to be in charge of then...

It's all my fault. I started loading today. I shoulda tore a bunch of stuff apart then it would've happened :-(

Lesse...Hoffman's gonna be there, but Bryan isn't?...

Looks like you made the right decision Steve!
thumbsup.gif

Art -

Instead of running across the street then running back here, why not just stay in the middle and play in traffic?
lol.gif

Back