• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 21, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art, my new 149 also has a May birthday 1972. SN 434404 Cool!
I just thought of something. I was also born in May of 1972! Neat

http://www.geocities.com/richfwright/

Here's my new/first website. It was inspired by all you guys and the forum. Basically it's photo's of Cubs, attachments, and other stuff. Check it out. I used a lot of photos from the Forums, if anyone does not want their photo here let me know. If anyone wants to email a photo to me, please do. Thanks.

Oops, I though I hit the cancel button, now I got 2 posts.

http://www.geocities.com/richfwright/

Here's my new/first website. It was inspired by all you guys and the forum. Basically it's photo's of Cubs, attachments, and other stuff. Check it out. I used a lot of photos from the Forums, if anyone does not want their photo here let me know. If anyone wants to email a photo to me, please do. Thanks.

(Message edited by rwright on October 22, 2003)

Rich, looks like a few guys are checking it out.

13173.jpg

Come on guys get off so I can have a look!

Kraig,

Your CD hit the mail yesterday before lunch...let me know if there are any problems with it.

<font size="-2">I had a weak moment yesterday and joined the ranks of whinner owners, with</font> a 107 & 1250.
13175.jpg
13176.jpg

(Message edited by pbell on October 22, 2003)

Steve B., thanks, I'll be watching the mail for it.

Paul, and one is a slant grill to boot! Well done. :eek:)

Paul-
Those are some smart looking machines! Are they repaints or just that "clean"?

BTW..After seeing your trailer at PD, I've decided that I'll be doing something similar to my own. (stake sides with floor tiedowns) Those cubs really ride in style...nameplates and all!

Kraig
I told you it was a weak moment. <strike>Don't</strike> Didn't like hydros, don't like slant grills <font size="-2">grills can be changed you know...</font>
biggrin.gif

1250 looks to be a repaint, 107 may be original paint. One side of the hood pivot area has a "repair", other side is cracked, but not broken out as of yet, like most are.

(Message edited by pbell on October 22, 2003)

Hey Art-

I noticed that your 149 has a black front axle and was built in '72, just like my 128. Anybody know what's up with this? ?Broken axle replaced with used off CCC Cub or maybe new axle?

Matt G. -

It's been OFTEN said that service parts came in red, yellow, black or white. Whatever it is, there's no vast conspiracy or "rare" black axle option - they were yellow when attached to a tractor from the factory.

Paul B.,
I like that 107, my first was a 107. Usually you see people painting them with 935, I know that some were 935 but most were 902, I like the 902 better. Kenny

Awww, common Bryan... You KNOW that's the extremely "rare" ST (as in "Super-Tough") dealer installed black axle option. ;-) Gadget

Back