• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 21, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gadget -

Heck, it might even be a stealth AGA (Anti-Glare Axle)...

Tedd,
This is the same one that fits all WF's including X82's.
13179.jpg

Sorry Bryan, I guess I should check your sight first.
wink.gif
BTW, looks like the weekend has been planed for me.......

Kewl, Charlie. Adding up my wish list from CC Specialties.
proud.gif

Bryan,
Looks like it's mounted on the rear.
Saw ya' comming out of the FRG Station yesterday, didn't even see me. I guess it was my turn.

William "D",
So let me get this straight, a guy comes up to you and askes you if you want a screw for free and quickly say yes?
eek.gif
Hope you don't live near the "Big City"!

Ken "U",
I would be the guy that asked you if your 782 was "stock".

Tedd-
If you're referring to the front weight brackets that Dan Hoefler made a couple of, they work on an 82 series as well (I tried it!).

Yippee! The fugly 12" Brinly plow I've got is taking on some new paint, it's a little genius of a paint job
happy.gif

Wyatt,
So now it's red, cream, and blue? Would love to see it!!!

Tom H. -

Ummmmm...

I think you were looking at the middle of the page. Try the top of the page, 190-443.

Heh - who's not seeing things now?
lol.gif

Tom-
Nothing I could find to paint cream, no wheels! I'll have to find some decals for it though, probably some white International decals about the same size as the ones on the sides of snowthrowers, have no idea where to start on that.

Wyatt,
Good point! Try C&G for the decals. Might look evn kooler if you stencil them on like the REAL old ones.

Bryan,
Got it. Didn't look to the right.

Tom-
I thought about that too . . . . either way, those parts will be hanging in the garage for a few days since it's plain enamel. Might have to give a stencil a thought.

We just saw that Original. You forgot to mention a new carb! We wouldn't have believed it if we hadn't seen it! I think Rich K. is right. That's probably why there's no feedback!!!

can somebody tell me if a cw-36 snow thrower would fit a wide frame or can be made to fit

Mike L,
In a word! No
But I spose with a little time and a good gas ax and welder you could make it fit.
CW-36's were made for the 71,70,100,123,122 and 102 all being narrow frames.

Bryan-
Thanks for wrecking the rarity of my BLACK front axle!
happy.gif

Matt-
Maybe they had a set of weak castings in '72 or something like that. I had a casting on the front of my 71's tranny (the part that holds the brake lever on the tranny) that was cast with defects that would cause it to leak Hytran from that area.

<font size="-2">Then again, maybe it was just that the teens of '72 were hard on equipment....care to comment Kraig?</font>
happy.gif

Art, I used to use the 125 as a go-kart, ATV and "stunt vehicle" I used to do some great wheelies with it, almost flipped it one time, it still has the original axle though. One spindle was replaced early on. Around the the second or third time I mowed with it, I was getting cocky <font size="-2">(Kevin, yes I wrote "cocky")</font> and tried mowing to fast and I rammed the right front tire into a tree bending the spindle and/or tie rod.

Remember this from our road trip a couple years back? Yeah, those 1x8/9 series are sure good Cubs. Slant grills rule!!!!! :eek:p
13183.jpg

Wyatt, Look what I found the other day!
happy.gif
TWO brand new NELSON AIR CLEANER canisters! It will take some scrounging or $ & ingenuity to make something out of them, but... you can order a lot of the parts you wold need from jd.
13185.jpg

Are you wanting a HD air cleaner on your Wheatland? I'd like to see you get that project finished so I'll give you this Nelson air cleaner canister. I could show you how to turn it into a a big air cleaner setup similar to my 140H3 you were looking at at PD6. If you want it, just come get it or pay the shipping. Email me your address.

(Message edited by jlang on October 23, 2003)

You're more than welcome Kraig! Thankyou for all the work you do on that project!

Good morning all!!!

I have seen the "White Original" and several white IH tractors. I believe that they were demonstration machines. Did any other Cub Cadets get the "White Demnostration" paint jobs?? Maybe a X82 or something along those lines.......

Back