• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 20, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
I like the integration of the Cyclops fender pans......good use for them and nice lines.....

Anybody hear what's under the hood?

One of the 900 series Kubota's would be cool.....

317814.jpg

With Plow Day right around the corner, it's time for OT Friday plow pics.......

Looks like Steve B is getting ready for Plow Day!
Shift.gif
Love those old IH Picts. The Series 60 2+2's were cool tractors in hard times. The 2+2's were awesome for plowing and the Super 70's would had become a dominate force in the market had Case IH chosen to produce them. The 2+2's proved the value of having four wheel drive. After their demise, MFD soon became the standard on higher horsepower row crop tractors.

2+2 just for your Ron

How about the reversed negative on the 1086? Right out of a Buyers Guide from my collection....must have been taken in Europe or Australia......never seen a DT414 with oil filters and cooler on the LEFT side of the engine!!!

...and a 1206 with red fenders (likely retouched for a later dated advertisement...

317827.jpg

317828.jpg

317829.jpg

317830.jpg

Charlie, will you be bringing a trailer when you visit?
dunno.gif
happy.gif

Actually there a few going up for auction somewhere/somehow next week.
149loader

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Actually there a few going up for auction somewhere/somehow next week.
drool.gif

149loader<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Mr. Plow,

317834.jpg

Awesome camera angle, that's a lot of earth being moved!!!
International Moldboard Plows,,, Very Impressive pic,,,

317835.jpg

Hey Charlie - I was wondering why that guy near Fargo was sending some units to auction. Then I noticed in the pic that alot of those units have the seat flipped up, so I suppose his roof started leaking (if that's what you call the curved top part of a Quonset Hut).

Charlie,

WOW
yikes.gif
, looks like he has more Cubbies than even you. No wonder Cub Cadets are getting harder to find.

Wow-he has the Fargo cub cadet promised land there,rewired the the rear lights tonight on my 1450 and now are also functional...I can say now that it’s back to a fully functioning cub cadet 1450!!!!Now I need to order a decal kit when Charlie s back up and running

WOW! that is quite a collection on my back door. I live just across the river in Moorhead, and haven't heard about this guy or this auction. Details anyone?

Walking across the road yesterday morning, a guy starts to back a triple axle trailer down the neighbor's driveway.. I thought maybe Dan had finally seen the light and got a decent tractor to plow his 3/8 mile driveway - nope, he's keeping it until his brother-in-law can figure how to get it shipped from Mid-Michigan to Arizona. That's Dan - perusing the size of a W9....

317843.jpg

317844.jpg

317845.jpg

If you are talking about Fargo, ND, it's only 1,400 miles and 21 hours (non-stop) drive from here!
a_weep.gif

Nice IH, Jerry!

Marty I’ll meet you in Tennessee and we’ll switch up driving from there LOL

Back