• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 20, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digger,All,just watched the clip Digger posted of General Kelly’s White House briefing...Wow,powerful stuff General Kelly’s a great man,thanks to all the veterans out there

What's pulling the 12 bottom plow? Looks like the old style cab, 4568?

My Uncles bought a 1206 in the mid 70s....hated the white. Painted the wheels and fenders red. I can recall riding on it with my Dad after the paint job, and that had to be about 1980 or so. I was 5, and that tractor was HUGE at the time. They still have it, and I put a lot of hours on it in my teens-early 20s.

I missed OTF cause there was work to be done. Please forgive me. The brief rain shower shut me down 15 minutes ago combining soybeans. Here's a pic of my brothers tractor when I was hauling boxes earlier in the night.
317851.jpg

317852.jpg

Brian,

4366, if I recall correctly the 4568 had a red cab with white top.....

Think you're right Steve. Just got the 'Red 4WD Tractors' book this week. 43s started with white cabs and went to red when the 45s came out. Didn't think a 43 would pull that big of a plow.

Back to Cubs, I'm thinking about picking up an Original....has fenders, but the seat is wrong. How hard are they to find? Otherwise it looks pretty straight. Asking price of a few hundred, says it runs. No deck. Will need paint later on for sure.

The 149 gets a new bar!
And Les' new welding table get's its 1st project!
42" of new 3/8" x 3" bar was $27
Gotta do something different w/that exhaust and get it off the grill.
IH 935 Iron Guard for the loader paint??
Same as for the Cub??
Correct??

317871.jpg

317872.jpg

317873.jpg

317874.jpg

317875.jpg

Yes, 935 white is probably your best bet....

Yeah, at 225hp (engine) that would be a tough row to hoe. I'll bet those literature shots took place at s l o w speeds!

I’m interested in the idea of converting my double stick1450 over to a propane set up when I get started on that tractor..and advise or experience or thoughts would be great

Latest posts

Back