• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 20, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art,

All it takes is a 2" hole saw!!!!

How ya likin' that 149????

Ray,

In 10.50 I prefer Titan Tru-Power (NOT the AT version, just the std. Tru-Power)

8.50, Firestone 23 deg. F&R

Art, it was actually an option on the 169.

Sooooo, I just mark off the SE corner of that field next time??? ;-)

John, yes, I'm on the Fire Dept.

Steve, are the 23x8.50-12, Firestone 23° F&R still available? If so, any idea how much $$$ they are? How do they compare traction wise to the 2 ply 23x8.50-12 Carlile Power Trac?

Kraig - Now you done it! YOu went and asked the "Which Ag tire is best question..." :-0

Think I'll slide over to WFM and ask a question about paint! ;-) Gadget

I will post a couple pics from plow day6
13082.jpg

13083.jpg

Now Gadget, I asked about which is the better of 2 tires not what is the best tire. While you're over at the WFM site can you check on synthetic oil for me? :eek:)

Steve:
Thanks.
Dumb question # 33303: What does the "AT" stand for.

Kraig,

Yes, just started production again. Hands down traction king is the Firestone!!!!!....now if they only made them in 10.50
sad.gif

Thanks for the info guys. It sounds like the 149's typically didn't have them then.

I don't think I'll add one unless someone has one sitting around that has the same hours on it as my 149?
happy.gif

Ray L.
The AT stands for All Terrain and doubles as an ATV tire.

Art - Hours on the tractor (lots!) or hours on the engine (1 or 2...maybe!) ? :) Gadget

Robb and I let some air out of the those ATV tires on the diesel, and it helped a LOT.

STEVE - I have the 8.50's on the 72, and put 26-12.00's on the 982 late last summer.... Firestone starts making 23-10.50's there'll be a set on the 129 also! And when the time comes there will be some 12.4 X 38 4-plys on the Super H.

Kraig, Beuller, anyone,
Can someone post the Kohler throttle shaft/bushing dimensions and kit numbers for the 30 size carb?

I need to get the 1600 project engine done before the first snow.

Thanks, Kenny

Kenny, here's some info, hope you can read it. If not let me know and I'll send a higher resolution version via email.
13090.jpg

13091.jpg

13092.jpg

I got a start on the PD6 VHS tape labels.....
13096.jpg

Face label.

13097.jpg

Spline label.

Travis-
I honestly liked the SE corner of the field. It's sort of the obstacle course. It's fun to find that stuff and raise it out with a Cub, probably a lot cheaper to do it with Cubs than a new Cyclo planter!
happy.gif

Back