• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 20, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually,the "AT" on the Firestone tires comes from the farm tire line,the All Traction Field and Road has been a mainstay on Firestones since the 23* lug was first issued over 30 years ago. That is why the design has been so popular all these years,exceptional traction in most all conditions,thus the All Traction (AT)marks on the sidewall. Now if they would bring back the 10.50's!! Be sure to let them know,if they get feedback from consumers they are very responsive to it(provided the market justifies the expense of course) Just be sure to direct your emails to the ag tire group,not the auto/truck group.

Yup,Pat,that is kinda the look. The muffler itself is inside the hoods however,only the exhaust pipe dumps out to the right.

When the KT-17 in Stinky kicks off I figure go big.
wink.gif

Ted - I hate to send you over to the "other side", but there is a complete thread in the R&R forum on WFM with 80+ posts and pics every step of the way showing how John Lang installed his Kohler Command V25 in his Corvette black 317SE. The exhaust exits lower left corner of the front grille. He also installed a V22 in his green 317SE. It was a complete kit with drive shaft adapter, the whole works from Small Engine Warehouse. Check it out... Gadget

Steve B.,
Me and Scott and Geezer were convoying back toward Scott's after plow day II pa when we rolled thru a little town, cant remember the name, but yer typical "mayberry" and there was a couple in a truck sitting parked at the side of the road facing us as we came thru....an older couple...looked like the man may have been a farmer......when he seen 3 trailer loads of cubs, his eyes looked like those of a 3 year old at christmas.....I rolled the window down and waved, he waved back with a big smile on his face! Pretty Neat.....

Ted - I just went "over there" and looked for it... it's been archived. Select searhc for "Kohler" AND "Command"... it'll come up. Gadget

Ted

That 28 EFI is sweet i've run them in the Toro Z masters at work. Pulls a 62 inch deck at about 7MPH. I'll tell you thats one sweet lawn mower!!

Joe

Hello All... Well, we went to the sign-up page and saw the paypal button. We do have an account with them and would like to use that to make the payment for the classifieds, but could someone tell us where(what email address) to forward the payment? Thanks for all the help!!!

Brian-
Go back to the sign up page and click on the mailbox icon, that will get you the email address to go from..

This has been a boring day! Cold and rainy, gotta love it!!! If this won't get ya down, wait till the snow! All work and no play makes us... well, DULL!!!

I see my name poping up, so I better pipe in.
Doug said when he hit the object in the field, it just stopped the 782 and felt like a brick wall.
I'll take it to work on Wednesday and try to straightened it out. No harm to the tractor,
PS Big Steve thanks for the extra plow to use.

My plow point was bent down at a 45 degree angle too. Two BFH's and all looks good. Back to plow this weekend to see if all is ok. Sure makes them head to China like that.

I went up by the grove to see what you guys were talking about. You guys dug up some big stuff!!!!

I didn't have my camera, but I'll post some pics before I clean it up.

Keep them pics coming!!

BTW, did anyone catch that little 1466? That guy did a VERY nice job on it!!

Like everyone else, much thanks to Travis, Dee and all those who helped make a great Plowday. Also thanks to whoever donated the pair of tires and wheels I won in the prize drawing. For attending my first Plowday I was very impressed. Stats: 631 miles, ave. 41.9mpg. Bryon-The Biker from South Dakota

Red 1466 belongs to Brad Datisman from up by Chicago. It has dual hyd. with rear ports and a few other goodies....makes for a neat look, wouldn't a 496 hyd. fold wing disk look good behind it????!!!!

Back