• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 19, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We tried one of those "rainy day swap meets" in Indiana that time. It was the best of a bad situation, but hardly a good time. If the weather is bad this weekend, I'd rather push it to the rain date (I thought that's what the rain date was for). Looks like it works for some, but not for others. Either works for us.

Heh, that's cuz the website guru is biased
lol.gif

Steve:

There's no guarantee that the weather will be any better on the 30th, the 23rd works better for me.

Ken:

I did some theorizing a while back on the battery polarity issue and, although I can't remember all of the specific technical details, the only thing in a cub electrical system that cares about the battery polarity are the coil and condenser. I have been putting batteries in whichever way the terminals reach the wires best ever since and haven't had any problems. All bets are off on the gear starter models however as the diodes in the solid state regulators DO CARE about battery polarity!!

I ran across a model 85 Fiberglass rear engine the other day in KY. It was in decent shape but the P.O. had discarded the deck. I wasn't interested but others may be.

Steve...Can make either date...If it's the 30th maybe I can get my sellin' account set up and can let people know what I'm bring'in...May show up this weekend anyhow just to have a vacation..And drop off my Door Prize in the event Something came up the 30th...

Anybody, I was wondering if someone would post up some spects and pictures of Dan H. 100 4x4.
What did the front axle come off of? Thank You very much

Tyler T. -

Specs? Heh heh, Dan doesn't give away his secrets. And even though I was at his shop during much of the construction, I'm not giving them away either.

The front axle is made from the rearend of a golf cart.

As for pictures, I'm sure Kraig will indulge you tomorrow.

SB -

Look at it this way, we can pretend that plow day is in Elbonia...
wink.gif

Elbonian consultants......wouldn't Dilbert be proud!!!

Steve, we can make it either day or both days. I gotta load the boys tomorrow night and chain em to the trailer. They're gettin to rasslin around and tryin to root out under the garage door. Gear drives ya know. Whatcha gonna do!

Hi Guys, long time reader 1st time poster. well all of the air pressures have been checked.the oils are changed.the tractors waxed.the back ordered decals,[well a place in texas bailed me out there,they showed up today]the road box is filled lets go plow!!! really looking forward to putting some faces with names.what town is the iron skillet in? Steve as to your question the 23rd is the only day that we can make it later DW

<font size="+2">PLOW DAY INFORMATION</font>

Due to the weather forecast and existing conditions, it <font size="+2">MAY</font> become necessary to move to the rain date of {Oct. 30th}.

Check this site frequently over the next 2 days for a final decision.

I will do my best...this one's going to be hard to call.

Steve

I can come either day.. Hoping its this weekend, but I sure could use 1 more week to put it back together.

6 Am @ the iron skillet, right? And who's buyin? hehe

Steve-
Either way we'll stand behind your decision, so certainly DON'T worry about that part!
thumbsup.gif

F.Y.I....
I'm sure you're watching this, but my local 10pm weather forcast is showing a large frontal area arriving here and in So. Minn/Northern Ia which will most likely bring damaging winds, thunder, and possibly hail on Friday. (Guess that's Charlie's snow he was talking about!)
sad.gif

Ever feel like Eisenhower on June 5th,1944???? Go??? No-go???? Next good chance????

Let's see what the weather guessers come up with tomorrow, then we'll second guess them!!!!!

May the Plow Gods be with us.It is Hell or High water
go for the Gusto Nothing ventured nothing gained Ect
happy.gif
just my 2 cents. Twister and Plowmaster will be pissed if they can not play in the dirt.

Back